Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Underglow

ibnubibnub Registered Users 8 Posts
Could we see about installing green neon underglow i have many beautiful hulked out cars and only underglow that looks decent is the white... if we could get green neon underglow it could complete my overall hulk theme on many of my cars

I am sure otherz would love thiz color as well

Comments

• ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    I like the idea but I personally want Silver under glow
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    edited September 2015

I like the idea but I personally want Silver under glow

silver underglow ? are you retarded?
    Wrong gotta say it like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tb2Ct3yyB4g
  • ROCKET 442ROCKET 442 Registered Users 67 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Im holding out for a good off-white underglow myself.
  • BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    edited September 2015
    I think hot pink under glow and some pink glow rims would be nice. Especially on the matte black cars
  • ibnubibnub Registered Users 8 Posts
    Bump
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    edited February 2016
    I agree. They need green, pink, yellow and dark blue underglow.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    @22399 That is seriously the DUMBEST THING IVE EVER SEEN. There can't be matte underglow, there already is red and white underglow, carbon fibre underglow won't glow and black underglow couldn't be seen.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • IIDemonIIIIDemonII Registered Users 1,664 Posts
    Rainbow underglow? The ****. Ricer comfirmed.

• venom061venom061 Registered Users 97 Posts
    It would be great if we could buy custom under glow for our cars an choose what colors to have . As well as we won't need gems to pay we could use our cash to buy it and install it
  • venom061venom061 Registered Users 97 Posts
    Wouldn't it be Kool if the under glow was flashing
  • dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    From gold crates why not have an adjustable under glow with a color picker.
  • DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    @venom061 That would be cool but most likely they would be gems because money is way to easy to get.
  • ibnubibnub Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thanks for adding green headlights and underglow

Super excited
  • BOLTBOLT Registered Users 1 Posts
    What is going price for under glo