Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Hi I keep getting a disqualified message when I race the bots out of nowhere can u plz fix

slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
I don't know why but I been getting disqualified messages coming up when I'm racing the bots on multiplayer I don't know why but I'm not doing nothing wrong please fix I already contacted support

Comments

• bumshell211bumshell211 Registered Users 140 Posts
    edited October 2015
    so its a bot issue???? I was thinking there was an issue with my tune, like i was too fast for my rating or something. I tuned a specific car to 1640 which does 10.7 no boost and everything runs fine, but once i boost and run 10.5 i get disqualified :/ I would try and race a real person but im afraid the same thing might happen and then i get branded as a hacker, i dont want that
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    You can contact support to look into individual races by pressing the "?" in game and providing specific information.
  • slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    I feel ya bumshell
  • slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
    Same here as well that is why I made a post about it on here to get it fixed its the only way to get the problem resolved
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    lol i did that on z28 a couple of upgrades and boost, kept getting disqualified lol then upgraded my camshaft and it was ok again
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    What car are you using? Did you happen to have a boost running? As Phoenixx suggested please contact support if you have not already done so and give them the exact car this is happening with (year/make/model/rating/color) so they can try and copy the exact conditions and figure out where the hang up is.
    i did that sparkle