Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

GAME CRASH

okiebug0101okiebug0101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 51 Posts
Folks this is getting a33nine every race I run I get kicked of some times I don't even get to race it happens when I get challenged I have 9.30 on a iPad

Comments

• Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Reboot your ipad
  • Options
    Did that still same
  • Options
    Heck I erased the game then reloaded it and it's still doing that.
  • Options
    Wifi and yes my wifi is working great less than 10 feet from me and I have a wifi meters its on -40 all the time
  • Options
    Yes the only thing that's running is operating system and this game
  • Options
    Today and yesterday
  • Options
    Older one don't know what model
  • Options
    So you can't help me , thank you
  • Options
    Dash , just to let you know earlier was racing in the tournament and all but one car was disconnected including me. DONT THINK THEY WERE USING IPAD AIR.
  • Options
    boostdriftboostdrift Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game continues to crash and it's really frustrating I lost about 2 cars in pinks because the game crashes when the light reads green and I get back on and my car is gone it fustrats me and I don't know why?
  • Options
    Sam1998Sam1998 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game continuely crashes. It's the only game i have. I have an iPad mini. Me and my brother use two different iPads and are games just crash at random times for no reason. I can only be on Racing Rivals for 5 mins until it crashes. I really want this to be fixed. The crashing started happening after the first few updates when the game first came out but now it just repeated happens
  • Options
    twithe7643334twithe7643334 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Because let's face it they don't care about the game they just care about the money. I mean this crashing has been happening for 7 months and you guys have done nothing but came up with bullshit excuses.
  • Options
    twithe7643334twithe7643334 Registered Users 2 Posts
    null
  • Options
    Ok MightyDanish please explain to me why when I race zombie princess or mr. Gee game doesn't crash but when I race anyone else the game crashes would like your thoughts on this ?

Hello okiebug0101,

With the newer updates and additions to the game, it has become a bit resource-heavy. Our recommended specs for a smooth game would be an iPad Air & Air 2.

⚡ MightyDanish ⚡

• Options
    HELLO , KNOCK KNOCK , ANYONE HOME

Ok MightyDanish please explain to me why when I race zombie princess or mr. Gee game doesn't crash but when I race anyone else the game crashes would like your thoughts on this ?

Hello okiebug0101,

With the newer updates and additions to the game, it has become a bit resource-heavy. Our recommended specs for a smooth game would be an iPad Air & Air 2.

⚡ MightyDanish ⚡

• Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    edited December 2015
    Zombie Princess and Mr. Gee are bots.

When you race bots, only one person reports the results to the server (that's you) - the bot already is on the server and doesn't have to report, the server already has the information.

When you race regular players, two people report the results to the server (you and your opponent)

Maybe this has something to do with it?

Seriously, they need to hire more QA analysts on their team.
  • Options
    BeverlynBeverlyn Registered Users 5 Posts
    The App also Crashing/Closing after some time ( 1 or 2 races Online) for me!
    iPad Mini 2 (iOS 9.1)
    on WiFi !!
    And if i play on Android it just lags but not alot ! maby bcuz its a SGS2 ,lol
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    iPhone 6 Plus iOS devices appy
  • Options
    mustangridah314mustangridah314 Registered Users 5 Posts
    These people are full of $*** I have the latest iPhone wifi and I'm having huge problems. our team is usually top100 but now can't cause everyone on my team gets kicked out no Amc for us.
  • Options
    Thanks I am always being told its my network when I know it's not just because every thing is working but this game
  • Options
    supersportsupersport Registered Users 1 Posts
    I like this game but all these issues makes me wanna scream. If anyone finds a game out there comparable to this one post it an we'll take our money elsewhere
  • Options
    xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    I have iPhone 6 and now I crash all the time - make the updates any bigger and might as well release this game on the ps4 App Store
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    I have an iphone 6 it NEVER crash untill last week now it crashes every day several times a day wat the heck have u guys done ?
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    I have iPhone 6plus it never crash. Why did week keep crash on me all the the time what is wrong here can u tell me please?