Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage-Scammed out of it by 14squeaky

R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
X class 1636 (almost stock)
Trades, Paypal, RRC, iTunes, steam stuff, or other forms of payment.

Scammed out of it by 14squeaky

Comments

• CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    You did a deal with someone named 14squeaky... What did you expect really?
  • TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Wait, your selling his hommage or he took your hommage?
  • yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    Took it
  • yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    He's talked to me about it and yeah 14squeaky has the car in his garage
  • TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Oh... He was legit for me. I'll speak to him. You know his IGN?
  • R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    Tomclee said:

Oh... He was legit for me. I'll speak to him. You know his IGN?

yep, 14squeaky
  • 215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    14 squeaky has one comment on his profile and it says he's a scammer.
  • R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts

14 squeaky has one comment on his profile and it says he's a scammer.

yep noticed it to late :neutral: I feel stupid af