Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Changes in Forum Moderation (Repost)

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Ever since I first seen this on the 26th the only scammers post I seen get closed is about ricedoutman the rest go on for everyone to argue with each other
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Cool man hey Ryyst DO you have an account and I would like to become a moderator
  • DRAGFORSAINTS50DRAGFORSAINTS50 Registered Users 265 Posts
    im more or less wondering what your goin to do about the guy trying to make a new forum
  • gg1gg1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    So "[RR] Ryyst" you think you are the king dont you? Banning IP's and things like a jerk. All you are is a sore loser on this website that is worthless in the outer world. Now that your Facebook profile has been deleted I want to see how you manage you racing rivals facebook page lmfaooo

Regards,
    gssracer aka 321run!!

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

im more or less wondering what your goin to do about the guy trying to make a new forum

I can't stop anyone from making a forum.

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    gg1 said:

So "[RR] Ryyst" you think you are the king dont you? Banning IP's and things like a jerk. All you are is a sore loser on this website that is worthless in the outer world. Now that your Facebook profile has been deleted I want to see how you manage you racing rivals facebook page lmfaooo

Regards,
    gssracer aka 321run!!

Easily. Thanks for trying.

• shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts

I can't stop anyone from making a forum.
    I know you don't approve what we're doing but I just wanted to say thanks anyways, I know you've tried to do your best, and I'll continue to support the game for a long time.
  • HUSTLLHUSTLLHUSTLLHUSTLL Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 207 Posts
    if u glu dont support trading, then why theres a section in forum helping it to happen in game??
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Cuz they r here to help. Trading is inevitable, so instead of having people post in other sections, they made this section. It keeps forums more organized. If u don't like it though, real easy solution bro. Don't visit that section. :wink:
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
  • rrob-zotirrob-zoti Registered Users 84 Posts
    gg1 said:

Regards,
    gssracer aka 321run!!

You must be one of the guys that must have lost a few accounts... Oh well you should have played fairly and gained everything fairly. This should have happened ages ago with all the hackers gaining and selling all the duplicates and clones for free and for hard working people that spends money on gems on time on turfing they cant even sell those turf cars to cover the costs of pinks lost in turf imagine the gem cost etc...

• chrisjrab59chrisjrab59 Registered Users 544 Posts
    New forum is already made and is a great success so far. @DRAGFORSAINTS50