Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Wanting to buy cobra jet

No nos preferred but I'll take what's out there.
I'll trade a maxed no nos zonda blue carbon

Prev1

Comments

• Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    That sexy asf but I have a Co po lol

• DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Shadey960 said:

That sexy asf but I have a Co po lol

lol
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
  • Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    LETS TRY AGAIN

B
    What's up beautiful?
  • LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    P
  • Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    WTFFFFF ^^^^
    What's up beautiful?
  • K1LLA__CAMAR0K1LLA__CAMAR0 Registered Users 163 Posts
    What else with zonda would you trade?
  • jobooongjobooong Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    who buying via paypal?
  • 8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
    @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP

got 3 one No NOS 1663 8.2xx tune T100
    NOS 1668 7.8xx tune T100
    NOS 1668 7.8xx tune T25 with vaulted glow rims
    selling for PP
    I have a 68 tuned jet would u do a copo for it

Shadey960 said:

I have a 68 tuned jet would u do a copo for it

I don't have one
    bump
  • SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    You can find just about any top 1-25 turf car now on Facebook for around $5 each now with no buyback thanks to all the people cloning them now & still doing it daily , if you can't get into some of the groups they are on some of them advertise on the official racing rivals app page now also because they are that desperate to make a few dollars because so many different people clone them now .

You can find just about any top 1-25 turf car now on Facebook for around $5 each now with no buyback thanks to all the people cloning them now & still doing it daily , if you can't get into some of the groups they are on some of them advertise on the official racing rivals app page now also because they are that desperate to make a few dollars because so many different people clone them now .

if I could trade for one that'd be nice
  • SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts

Probably not the blue zonda because that is a car that they clone also , only car I haven't seen is the c7r limited 4th of July car , anything else that had any value to it they have cloned.
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts

Probably not the blue zonda because that is a car that they clone also , only car I haven't seen is the c7r limited 4th of July car , anything else that had any value to it they have cloned.
    And my special android car
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Shootttttt, I over paid for a cloned tc spec. Good thing I didn't pay real $
    bump
    bump
    bump
    bump
    this car also has a few rims
    http://imgur.com/a/upN3g