Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Closed.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    Are u connected via Google play or game center? @burnoutsblower2052
  • Options
    If you are, u install and reinstall the game, sign in using gp or gc and don't add fb, then uninstall/reinstall rr again and make a brand new account, once tutorial is done connect the noob account to the fb (this is so your main account will not get pulled up if someone uses your fb info for rr
  • Options
    Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    @burnoutsblower2052 idk but he thought I was u
  • Options
    burnoutsblower2052burnoutsblower2052 Registered Users 4,061 Posts
    @MERK210 Google play
  • Options
    burnoutsblower2052burnoutsblower2052 Registered Users 4,061 Posts
    What if I just deactivate fb?
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Idk bud my way works 100% if u do it right. When I found out people been "hacking" I did it and just stayed on gp only @burnoutsblower2052
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    Just like this forums , when we created an account. some of us might of used our real email and password . That just also happens to be the same as your facebook email and password. Now that this forums own that information . Just hope 1 of these admins aint the bad guy. Your google and facebook link is the hands of this forums engineer. HERES a main thing to also look out for , the new forums is created by @chrisjrab59 .... he also has all of you guys information if you signed up for his racing rivals revolution forums.
  • Options
    1990 gts said:

It's sad that with all the crap going on in the world right now people are still trying to scam each other and steal like this. Smh

Its no difference from playing the game the normal way , at the end day you got the car you want.
  • Options
    1990 gts said:

@Them Exclusive I'm not sure what you mean by that lol?

you were asking why people scam ...with a negative thought to it...well its not as bad as you think ... when you play the normal way. you get the car you want right ?????

well look at 321run ... that scammer got all the cars he want.
  • Options
    chrisjrab59chrisjrab59 Registered Users 544 Posts
    @Them Exclusive no personal information is visible except for an IP address and the signup email for banning or account recovery purposes.

Much safer than using Facebook my friend!