Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Found A Hacker

DontDrinkAndPinkDontDrinkAndPink Registered Users 110 Posts
edited November 2015 in Android Bug Reports
room : 1668
my car : rx7-gt spec
my car speed rating : 1668
opponent Car : viper gts
opponent user name : G U Y V E R
opponent ET : 7.714secs
Date/Time : 11/19/2015 1:55pm
my username : DontDrinkAndPink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    edited November 2015
    he just had a really good run
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    I don't know how many viper gts you seen that is 1671 because they are only 1670 maxed and the wr is still under 7.8 for the viper gts last time I checked
  • Options
    I_COME_IN_PEACEI_COME_IN_PEACE Registered Users 1,002 Posts
    Nope its 71
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Haha here is the most recent wr Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And gts setup https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCMUdCEr4SM
    Can I please have what your smoking never mind it's probably not herbs haha

• Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Different performance mods can mildly affect the max out point. For example, some Darts are maxed at 1648, some at 1650.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    HeIsHighHeIsHigh Registered Users 204 Posts
    DONT LISTEN TO THIS SCAMMER, HE THINKS COPO RIMS IS CHEAP
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    HeIsHigh said:

DONT LISTEN TO THIS SCAMMER, HE THINKS COPO RIMS IS CHEAP

Ugh. Someone please help me.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    I just seen a post where a zonda was 1685 and someone said it was double conversion hack so I think that's what it is, I also posted the world record right there in the comment by the way
  • Options
    215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
    There are a few 1665 Evo 8's running around also.
  • Options
    Yea It must a double hack conversation because I know viper gts doesn't run 7.7 haha these guys must be thinking of viper gtsr not maxed or something