Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Suggestions

Okay here is the deal, I've been having problems with my experience in this game but most of it is just fine so here is the list of suggestions

1.-Make online races POSSIBLE

What do I mean? Make a compatible race system where the servers are cataloged by small differences in the rank of power
I.E. a 234 vs a 278 (seriously? Wtf?)

2.-Make alternate ways to get money

I know I know, there is a race system and the way to get money is mainly multiplayer (making reference to point 1). So, why not make some challenge mode? A system limited to few races according to power rank (rookie, amateur, pro, master, things like that, where difficulty isn't too hard to get money AT ALL

3.-Not making freemium cars

Okay,here is one that might be off but just hear me out
What I mean is that the cars that are expensive at least make them POSSIBLE to get that sum of $$$ to buy them
Or at least add more ways to recieve income without multiplayer, because accept it, this game is based on multiplayer and (making reference to point 1) it is IMPOSSIBLE to get that sum with the multiplayer being so unstable with power levels, I mean, being D class I HAD to race a bunch of A classes and believe me... I got FOOCKED!

Well I know I'm asking a bit too much, but please put consideration to these things, because as it is, its a pyramid system, high classes get even higher upgrades making it impossible to sin against them and what about us new guys? We get foocked in races and never win good money, and being honest 600 $$$ per day ISN'T enough for getting good upgrades

Thanks for reading, I wait for your response

Comments

• Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    Farm , that's how I made my money. And bought my first cool cars. If you don't have a 2nd device to I can transfer your money for you.
  • N00bStr33tF41LN00bStr33tF41L Registered Users 4 Posts
    Farm? In what sense? It would take all the fun out of it :/
    edited November 2015
    You asking for money and expensive cars. Then put some effort in doing so. If you cant do it in multiplayer , what option left do you have in your head , how does farming not appear in your head ?

Farming is making a account that isn't gonna be your main account , then playing campaign all the way to R class and spending no money on the R class car. Then you send all that to main account. Either you stack up on R class cars , or you sell them and stack up money. All that is the easiest way to get all the expensive cars.
    How do you send it to yourself ? either you buy another phone/device to play racing rivals or find someone legit to transfer for you at no charge .
    edited November 2015
    I figured farming out the first day I played. because in multiplayer 600$ a race isn't enough. And because we can pinks , I figured I can just pinks myself and stack up.
    THANKS! Now... lets get a new phone .w.

THANKS! Now... lets get a new phone .w.

like I said , I can help you with it. And I would have to make a new account to show you exactly how to farm
    You sure? I heard its time-consuming
  • CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    you can usually do it in about an hour or so.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Moving to suggestions section.
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Wait and see
  • chucky wildmanchucky wildman Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    Maybe they should put the game on the PlayStation 4