Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

My Account Reset and I lost everything

dare_devildare_devil Registered Users 5 Posts
edited November 2015 in Android Bug Reports
Hi, I was playing Racing rivals and i switched google accounts to get onto my other profile. I switched back onto my previous account and it started me over from the beginning, my Account seemed to have reset itself and i lost my 9 cars i had including a zonda i worked so hard for and 60k, Can I somehow Please get back my account?
My Email is : luis567813@gmail.com
My Username is : TOPSPEEDTAKER

Comments

• Looking4ScammersLooking4Scammers Registered Users 44 Posts
    Stop lying. You didn't even link to facebook or google play :D
  • dare_devildare_devil Registered Users 5 Posts
    I did I swear, they can check i thought i wasnt signed in but everytime i sign in it doesnt go back to my actual account it just stays with a new level 1 account
    How do i link to google play or facebook?
    You probably started all over and tried linking your account , thinking it was gonna go to your account. But ended up linking to the new account. You cant link to your account during a new game. You have to link in the beginning after restarting the racing rivals app. And not after you seeing its a new game.
    edited November 2015
    if you have a new account , you can link a facebook sign in through friends list on the left , click Facebook icon , or you can link a facebook account and google account by clicking on your racer ID and on right you will see a facebook icon and above is google sign in.
    I did but when i sign in, it doesnt do anything, i checked google play and it tells me that i havent played racing rivals on the account even thought i did
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    If you still have the issue, you might check this thread to see if it can help you :)

https://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues#latest
  • amerPYKamerPYK Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, I was playing Racing rivals and i switched google accounts to get onto my other profile. I switched back onto my previous account and it started me over from the begining.please help me,my email ameramzar69@gmail.com
    My username ; AMER PYK
  • amerPYKamerPYK Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, I was playing Racing rivals and i switched google accounts to get onto my other profile. I switched back onto my previous account and it started me over from the begining.please help me,my email ameramzar69@gmail.com
    My username ; AMER PYK