Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I know this will affect alot of you :(

DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
This will make me even sadder but I am going to take a break from this game and forum . I have a bad case of depression to where I don't want to live anymore. I will hopefully come back one day. Please stay here so if I do come back I can still have my friends :(
-Yours truly Drifter Mickey

Comments

• Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Good luck pal. Hope the best for you
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Thank you God bless you I don't know what to do with my life live or die I'm only 11
  • Options
    cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Live. You're too young. I'm sure you'll get better
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    @DrifterMickey Smoke some weed. Maybe it will help. Don't smoke cigarettes.
  • Options
    tycrank56tycrank56 Registered Users 2,746 Posts
    @Them Exclusive The niggahs 11 lol
  • Options
    @tycrank56 I been smoking weed since I was 13 , age is nothing but a number.
  • Options
    BlurdriftBlurdrift Registered Users 879 Posts
    Get well soon
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    It will only get better trust me
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Depression at 11 is suprising af to me
  • Options
    @Thedarthyguest some people are born with it and face it for life.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    @Them Exclusive i hope hé dont turn into those emo fuckerss.
  • Options
    im 21 and never experience having internet until I was 17 ... yes ive been on from time to time when I was young but not as active as most people. Ima have to say , most of people that use the internet actively .. secretly has depression .
  • Options
    It is not the internet surprisingly it is actually helping me I have had depression way before I had internet
  • Options
    Could possibly be depressed now , due to spending too much time on the internet . When people are socializing on the internet , they are talking to themselves as they type. As ive said all this in my head before I typed it out. Someone explained to me the word , hyper-real. But they gave me a different view of it. They gave me an example from Plato's gave. Also gave me an example of , hyper-real based on how stereotype people are. Example of hyper-real , is like whats going on right now. Are you real driftermickey ? or are you a robot ? Is this some kind of government practice trying to figure out how to give robots real emotions ? or Are you the first robot with real emotions @driftermickey ? ... you are not socializing enough in reality. Ima have to say , the internet is not for little kids . While you're young , you need to broaden your mind with what you see in reality and not what you see on the internet .

The example I was given from plato's cave. Try to picture this ...... You see a wall. On this wall is a shadow. This shadow is an analogy of the internet. This shadow you don't know what it really is. You are looking at this shadow. And im looking at the tree that's casted a shadow upon the wall . Your whole life you seen this shadow of a tree but never knew it was tree. Then I tell you the shadow is a tree. Then I turn your head , and point at a real tree. Then I ask you , point to the tree . And you point to the shadow on the wall...... That's Hyper-real.
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @Them Exclusive dang you got really philosophical there. Good points though I understand what your trying to say. Just surprised, since you don't see many people interested in philosophy nowadays.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options

Could possibly be depressed now , due to spending too much time on the internet . When people are socializing on the internet , they are talking to themselves as they type. As ive said all this in my head before I typed it out. Someone explained to me the word , hyper-real. But they gave me a different view of it. They gave me an example from Plato's gave. Also gave me an example of , hyper-real based on how stereotype people are. Example of hyper-real , is like whats going on right now. Are you real driftermickey ? or are you a robot ? Is this some kind of government practice trying to figure out how to give robots real emotions ? or Are you the first robot with real emotions @driftermickey ? ... you are not socializing enough in reality. Ima have to say , the internet is not for little kids . While you're young , you need to broaden your mind with what you see in reality and not what you see on the internet .

The example I was given from plato's cave. Try to picture this ...... You see a wall. On this wall is a shadow. This shadow is an analogy of the internet. This shadow you don't know what it really is. You are looking at this shadow. And im looking at the tree that's casted a shadow upon the wall . Your whole life you seen this shadow of a tree but never knew it was tree. Then I tell you the shadow is a tree. Then I turn your head , and point at a real tree. Then I ask you , point to the tree . And you point to the shadow on the wall...... That's Hyper-real.

OK SHUTUP IM NOT A ROBOT
  • Options

@Them Exclusive i hope hé dont turn into those emo fuckerss.

XD NAW THANKS
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Chin up bud...life is precious young man...seek help lil homie...there's lots of it out there...depression is a serious disease that affects millions of people regardless of age...sex...race etc. Please don't become a statistic...talk to sumbody who can help

• Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Yea I was depressed for the longest time also, didn't know I was until I went to the hospital for anxiety then they told me anxiety played a big role in the depression, and also had the same thoughts as you I wanted to take my life until I found my girlfriend we been together for almost 4 years we smoke weed together and chill which helped a lot. Take care tho and keep yourself active to try keep that thought out of your head bud
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options

Yea I was depressed for the longest time also, didn't know I was until I went to the hospital for anxiety then they told me anxiety played a big role in the depression, and also had the same thoughts as you I wanted to take my life until I found my girlfriend we been together for almost 4 years we smoke weed together and chill which helped a lot. Take care tho and keep yourself active to try keep that thought out of your head bud

SMOKE WEED!???
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    edited December 2015

SMOKE WEED!???
    Probably medical weed for anti depression
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    State_of_MindState_of_Mind Registered Users 100 Posts
    You can't get depression at 11.
  • Options
    Well I did it some how
  • Options
    State_of_MindState_of_Mind Registered Users 100 Posts
    You're too full of emotions to be depressed, you just tricked yourself into thinking that you have depression.
  • Options

You're too full of emotions to be depressed, you just tricked yourself into thinking that you have depression.

Well I'm not anymore info XD
  • Options
    My friends helped me
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I'm 18 (pretty much) and I have dark days sometimes. Most likely triggered through high school, and to be honest my parents didn't exactly give me any of their beauty genes which don't help. I can't really contact any of my friends (although I've never even shown/talked about it) due to the lack of phone.
    But when I do finally contact friends it usually ends in awesome nights with bottles of whiskey/vodka/rum emptied and the weed stash gone... Not sure how this affects me but hang in there. Think of the good times and the people you'll leave behind, they care more than you think.
  • Options

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wWSAI9d3Vxk