Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Invalid race tie

arivera1211arivera1211 Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm very disgusted on how the abuse of the game has escalated, I've pinked and bet 25,000 plus more than ten random times and every opponent stayed back to the point when I finished the race the "invalid race / tie " came out, another thing is when they pink they have the ability to jump out of the race.... I don't think it's fair I've lost a lot of cars and sometimes tossed my phone across the room, but at the end of the day I take the loss. Is any one else facing this problem?

Comments

• shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    i hav faced it
  • Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    I'm on ios but yeah. I had a guy raise me 250K cuz he didn't notice correctly I was in a Javelin RE not the regular one. Dunno how cuz mine is red white and blue wrapped. Anyway I quickly raised to 1.25mil hoping he would keep this going or just raise pink. Instead the raise just times out and the race is cancelled. I didn't get a penny. He even came back and said he didn't notice my car lol. What the hell is that bs ???!!!!

Then the ties grrrrr. Truthfully my wifi is a little bad at times and I do get ties a lot so I think that is part of the problem. I get complaints but 95% of the time its just a free race that im probably winning anyway. I also sometimes get dnfs . I don't like to pink with that connection. This turf I had a great connection somewhere else and had a pink race that I did appear to lose by a nose. I won't know for sure cuz it was a tie. Then of course the other guy says he smoked me and I am a glitcher or something. Maybe his connection was bad, but I certainly don't know how to control that and wouldn't do it intentionally even if I did. I think either he had a bad connection or he thought he was gonna lose and he knows how to get ties.
  • dukedeathdukedeath Registered Users 146 Posts
    me but i did not lose my car in pinks
  • bubblegump29bubblegump29 Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's called a modded apk file that TechX aka Dave Myers made its a tie glitch
  • ipinrimauipinrimau Registered Users 831 Posts
    Ive met one just now. I raced and won the race. Ended a tie. i still have my car. What if i lose? That stupid guy only wants to win and dont want to lose his car. And for info. Its not done by a mod. Its a glitch currently in the game. Ive tested it and it can be done just by a click. Im so fedup with these kind of people. They dont know how to race but hopping of winning others.

• bubblegump29bubblegump29 Registered Users 15 Posts
    It's a modded apk files that there losing and if u lose nothing well happen it we still say tie I tested this mod out when it first came out a little while back the mod is useless even to use can't gain nothing out of it