Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Cars Disappearing

MacnsteezMacnsteez Registered Users 2 Posts
edited February 2016 in iOS Bug Reports
Today, 2/18/16, I had three cars just disappear from my account. They were cars I was racing with, but I never pinked. When I got back into the game, they were gone. I went to a lobby a few hours ago, and several other racers said they experienced the same thing? Any idea what has happened? I lost a 1663 tuned Viper Gts, a 1663 tuned Viper Gts-r, and a 1663 tuned Supra Rivals Edition with white matte paint. As you can see, I am very interested to find out why they are missing.

Comments

• hellcat707hellcat707 Registered Users 1,193 Posts
    I lost a sv like that wtf is going on
  • sparkjuice554sparkjuice554 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm missing my Renault turbo also. People say they can see the car in my inventory but I can't and don't have access to it. I contacted the game but no respond.
  • zDragJDMzDragJDM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4 Posts
    Just lost my evo. Not a special car but I worked hard to build it up
  • j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    yeah i brought this up a few days ago got told to just report in game. Im missing a few cars on several accounts but if u view your garage from another account you can see the cars there.
    How do I do that?
  • j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    use the ? button on the top right corner @zDragJDM then hit the message icon on the top right again, describe the error and put your information so they can check into it.
  • KumayinKumayin Registered Users 30 Posts
    i believe it have a connection with a locked car..i did transfer a car from my id (A) to another id (B), but sometimes that car is disappear from B and back to A but its locked (i cant use it).. iam sure its a little error at Glu databases, and hope it will be fixed soon..
    Okay so I reported my missing car in game a few hours ago. I just went on and it said to refresh they've made a few adjustments to my account. I clicked it and nothing changed. My car is still missing
    I only have one account and I got that car from campaign
  • RYAN26gINGRYAN26gING Registered Users 16 Posts
    Today February 20,2016 disappear my maxed viper gts-r on my garage!! I play with my maxed viper gts-r and the game said "restart your account update" then I restart of course because the server said.. Now I back to the game and boom!!! My maxed viper gts-r disappear!!! What the F!! Last night February 18,2016 my 1656 viper gts-r disappear so it ok because I have more viper gts-r and ok because stock 1656.. And my maxed????? What the hell is that!!??? Why and how disappear my maxed viper gts-r?? I'm disappointed because i encounter two times so please get back my car!!!

My username: Zyarlain
    Disappear cars: 02-18-16 my 1656 viper gts-r and 02-20-16 my maxed 1676 viper gts-r
  • shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    May be hackers have found a new way to screw the game :(
  • tan_mack199tan_mack199 Registered Users 5 Posts
    edited February 2016
    Today 2/20/16 I went to my garage and saw my mclaren 12c was gone. I was racing it before but I never pinked. Then I got on today and it was gone. If racing rivals makers get it fixed I request that we get out cars back. I will not be playing this game until this problem is fixed. Thank you.
  • IIDemonIIIIDemonII Registered Users 1,664 Posts
    This is what they said on Facebook.

We're currently looking into reports of "missing" cars.
    Some causes are: Attempting to Clone the car, trying to customize the car in ways you shouldn't be able to.
    While not all reports fall into one of those categories, a lot are.
    If you are 100% sure you did not try to clone a car or apply something to it that it should not have, please contact customer service so they can investigate by tapping the "?" in game.
    Please remember it may take a few days for CS to reply as they go through the tickets before yours.
    Please note that replies go to the game, not your email.
  • TheBossTheBoss Registered Users 4 Posts
    My maxed lambo murci i won in pinks is gone
    I even have an ss of me winning it
  • tan_mack199tan_mack199 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think this is happening to the cars you used. If you guys don't want to loose your cars I recommend you don't use cars if you don't want them lost.
  • xcessxcess Registered Users 1 Posts
    2 days ago, my maxed m3 gt2 with matte paint disappeared, i contacted them and they haven't done anything, and I'm afraid my f1 gtr might disappear, hopefully they fix this "glitch" "bug", whatever it is
  • Fredo112Fredo112 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Guys I have also lost my maxed cars or almost maxed cars, there now and gone a few hours later,
    I did not try to customize or anything of that sort it just disappeared, I am sure support is aware of whats transpiring probably don't have a solution so the feedback is delayed.
    Sad its a great game, with negative anomalies, its time we started quitting, make them feel it where it hurts most
    THEIR POCKETS!!

• kimmykimmy Registered Users 8 Posts
    this is true, i always count my total cars in garage. i agree its missing after click "your account have been update, please restart your game"

my missing cars:

maxed challenger rt black
    maxed m2 launch blue

its not a rare cars but what happen if i lost a maxed rare one?...

reported to CS, yet still no respond accept the auto reply one.
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Let me clear some of this up for you gents, this is not happening because of hackers. The admin team is well aware of this issue and are working to correct it. Just give them some time and they will make things right. Now the reason you see the vehicles when you are looking at your garage from another account is because the vehicles ARE still in your garage just not able to be seen while on your account. They get placed into some kind of space hole time continuum. But given time they will unlock or contact support and speed up the process.

www.RacingRivalsUnderground.com
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts

Let me clear some of this up for you gents, this is not happening because of hackers. The admin team is well aware of this issue and are working to correct it. Just give them some time and they will make things right. Now the reason you see the vehicles when you are looking at your garage from another account is because the vehicles ARE still in your garage just not able to be seen while on your account. They get placed into some kind of space hole time continuum. But given time they will unlock or contact support and speed up the process.

www.RacingRivalsUnderground.com

But for this inconvenience for not able to race our cars we should get some kind of compensation because not having a car which could bring either another car from pinks or lots of in game cash it is clearly not our fault that we can't use cars for no reason. To me this is second time already. First time it was few weeks ago. Got the car back but i wasn't able to race at all because i had just that one car then.

Wee should get some gems or crates or cash or a car for this inconvenience from the game.

Thank you very much.