Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Gem offers wasted £20 and did not get my 11k gems its been nearly a month

XhepistiXhepisti Registered Users 24 Posts
Hi ryyst

I am getting a bit frustated in here as i did two offers accumulating a total of 11k+ gems and i havent received a single gem.

Did everything the offers stated and contacted FYBER with no result. Contacted the advertiser directly as stated by fyber and they are saying u have to contact the game administrators as it has nothing to do with them.

Now were do i stand as this is a false advertisement and i got every right to go to my bank with all the prints about all of this and make a claim back about all of this.

Need an answer on this as its getting really frustating on sending mails and contacting people back and forth.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    XhepistiXhepisti Registered Users 24 Posts
    No response on this... this is no different from a scam in game.

This will be last time i spend any of my hard earned money on one of your scam offers for sure. This stupid things is what makes people leave this game and sell off.

Good luck to everyone that fills any of their offers again hope it doesnt happened what happened to me.
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    you should tag him to get attention
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    edited March 2016
    .. never mind i cant tag him lol
  • Options
    Backpains758Backpains758 Registered Users 924 Posts
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    You will need to contact customer service. Give them as many details as possible including any correspondence from Fyber.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager