Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Big suggestion list

Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
edited August 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
Here we go:

CUSTOMISATION
1. Exhaust
2. Full body kit
3. Tail lights
4. Fenders
5. Seats
6. Diffuser
7. Splitter
8. Mirrors
9. More customisation on gem cars, crate cars etc.

PAINTS AND ACCESSORIES
1. Green underglow
2. Pink underglow
3. Pink twists
4. Purple twists
5. Showroom black paint
6. Showroom silver paint
7. Matte pink
8. Matte brown
9. Matte light grey
10. Silver chrome
11. Gold chrome
12. Metallic paints
13. Paints without racing stripes (on 69 Camaro, GT500 etc.)
14. Window tint (black in showroom, coloured in crates)
15. Customisable licence plates
16. Matte orange that doesn't look brown.

GENERAL
1. Better rating system. (1655 Agera R and 1661 Furai?)
2. Selling/Trading system
3. Improved graphics on tail lights
4. Items that are unlocked by level
5. Unlockable/Purchasable wraps for cars
6. Friend/Team only lobbies
7. Less chance of turf eligible cars in crates, or better ones.
8. More sponsor goals
9. Improved car sounds
10. Another S-Class campaign car
11. Option to select if you prefer to turf or not (visible to others, similar to Clan Wars in CoC)
12. Only Co-Leaders and above can change team description.
13. Only leader can change team logo.
14. Friend requests must be sent and approved to add a friend (Thanks to @1990 gts)
15. Level up rewards.

Please agree if you think these should be added!
I can see the Statue of Liberty from here

Comments

• RahatB98RahatB98 Registered Users 4,997 Posts
    @1990 gts @Galactic Emperor
    Add batch friend removal!
    lifes a b*tch and then you die.

IGN - Real Cranky

• MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    This will never be added in this game ever, because it is way too much for an iphone android or a ipad App to handle, even if it will be added the game will crash every time you race it...

This can only work on PC games not for an App
  • WhyDoYouArgueWhyDoYouArgue Registered Users 521 Posts
    this is a phone game not console that would be really hard to do and just think how much space it would take this game already takes up half a phone lol
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Naturally MONSTERMAN disagrees to my post
  • venom061venom061 Registered Users 97 Posts
    One idea is having decals of what parts you are using like AEM intake or Magna Flow or Borla exhaust just to name a few . Plus why not add license plates where we can customize and personalize. The license plates can be all over the US as well as international .
  • DCantDCant Registered Users 1,374 Posts
    @Galactic Emperor I would love this in the game but almost i thin they should make this game for PC. Think about it Racing Rivals 2.0 can be a computer game you download off of steam and you can do alt more stuff with it? They could probably include all of this. @MONSTERMAN Technology is developing. They already have the galaxy s7, i think in a few years all this could work..IDK :/
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    @DCant In few years maybe this game won't exist anymore and there will be new one and much better, which could be very similar to this game, but who knows.
    @Galactic Emperor yes, because as creators of this game said it takes lots of time to make all things work in the game and at the same time it needs better technology to handle all the programs that needed in order to run the game perfectly if you didn't noticed the game is crashing a lot specially when TURF events are on.
  • WAZNETWAZNET Registered Users 1 Posts
    What about having the simple option in settings to be able choose between MP/H or KP/H?? Might seem it's a small and/or trivial thing, but that sometimes can make all the difference to turning a good game into an exceptional one and a users gameplay experience and ability to like, love or hate a game.
  • SpeedyGonzalez69SpeedyGonzalez69 Registered Users 44 Posts
    @Galactic Emperor I'd love to see the Sorting options sorted :). These could be made much more useful. Instead of "highest / lowest horse power" / "highest / lowest engine damage" / "available to race" etc., which IMHO could be deleted, it would be nice to have sorting options by car rating.
    Another nice gimmick could be to actually include the effect that a car part has on the rating. Would make tuning cars a lot more predictable and fun. And in addition, once a specific rating is shown, say 56, the car has to join that lobby - right now often you get a rating but are put into the next higher lobby. Very annoying when you want to turf :).

I like your customisation ideas but agree with the Monsterman. The App file alone now already uses 123MB (!!!) on my phone, user specific data goes on top of that. The App often crashes because it simply uses too many resources the higher your level / the more cars you have (in my case I easily get up to 700 - 900MB for this game alone, way too much). Meaning, I'd appreciate a leaner more "efficient" version of the game. -> Agreed to your "General" list but cut the customisation and paint options, unless it's possible to give users a choice of including those in their download or not???
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    ...(Bump)...
  • RedRacer1223RedRacer1223 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think it would be cool to have a option where you can shave off the lifting headlights for example the Toyota Corolla GT-s or the 1997 mazda rx-7 and in my opinion this would be really cool.
  • SaviorSavior Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello. I wanted to suggest that when you go to the showroom to buy cars it should give you an option of how many cars of the same kind to buy. That way it will speed up the precess of getting ready for turf. I hope to see that. Thx.