Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ryyst's Blog #2 - 5.0 is here!

2Next

Comments

• Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts

Here's a suggestion...can we get new mods in UTS section since we're down to only 2 ? It's gettin crazy in there again and nuthin is bein done about it...flame wars are still happenin...off topic threads still happen...isn't it sposta be up to the mods to stop all that crap ? HELP

I vote you
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Could ya do sumthin about this too ? He's disagreeing on almost all UTS threads and using language not suitable for forum...translate it yourself...I won't repeat it in English

• greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    skeero, theyve changed it in the past, they can change it again
  • dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    Please more light bar vehicles. .. !! Police, safety cars, tow trucks, dragsters!
  • ipinrimauipinrimau Registered Users 831 Posts
    what does it take to be a mod? or atlease on the trusted mm list.

• SlxyarhSlxyarh Registered Users 5,109 Posts
    @Ryyst where is the daily crates and and leagues and the other stuff at i thought it was going to be released this update
  • SkeeroSkeero Registered Users 170 Posts

skeero, theyve changed it in the past, they can change it again

I understand, just wanted you to realize why it'll stay this way. Especially with how their stock trades. They need to milk everyone for as much as they can.
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Is the sound going to be fixed too? Personally, hearing the gears is one of the factors of win or lose in pinks for me... lol
    #PinkMafia
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Slxyarh said:

@Ryyst where is the daily crates and and leagues and the other stuff at i thought it was going to be released this update

I said those things were coming in 2016, not the next update. When I get more information about future updates that I can share, I'll let you know.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

ipinrimau said:

what does it take to be a mod? or atlease on the trusted mm list.

For the UTS section, we had votes.

• 1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts

Slxyarh said:

I said those things were coming in 2016, not the next update. When I get more information about future updates that I can share, I'll let you know.
    I thought were in 2016?
    drink this

• EmoMatos50EmoMatos50 Registered Users 44 Posts

Drop rates on crates are awful

33 crate. 2 green light. 4 purp glow. Rest cars and not enough prints to finish one single car. Come on!

No man, thats ok. Its just random
    That's definitely not random. The chances of getting an accessory are significantly lower than a blueprint.
    I´m being sarcastic, i´m having the SAME problem
    1Casillas said:

Slxyarh said:

I thought were in 2016?
    Yes, and there are still several months left in 2016 for things to be added.

• 1Casillas1Casillas Registered Users 2,493 Posts

1Casillas said:

Slxyarh said:

I thought were in 2016?
    Yes, and there are still several months left in 2016 for things to be added.
    oh ok
    drink this

• big daddy dizzlebig daddy dizzle Registered Users 21 Posts
    @Ryyst I think it's time that all the d, c, and b class cars are shown some love. And how about cars are released for game cash and not just gems. At lvl 250 what's the point of having cash if there's nothing to spend it on?
  • SlxyarhSlxyarh Registered Users 5,109 Posts
    @Ryyst can we get new campaign cars in future cause the campaign cars suck can we get new ones maybe ? and can we get new manufacturers like audi and lexus etc. and please sell turfs in showroom that would make this game x10 better than it is now

just don't hate my opinion i think it sounds like a awsome idea but what ever you wanna do
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Got some funky going on big cheif. After every pinks race I have to restart cause my next races the background screen is black. Should I put in ticket???? Here is ss

http://imgur.com/a/rScxC
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • md2drag99md2drag99 Registered Users 2,431 Posts
    @Ryyst every since the update my hk-m went from it normal rims to a t5 style, but now I cannot race with it at all. If I challenge anyone says there busy and friends that challenge me automatically has to restart. Any ideas on the problem?
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    I noticed one little thing in the update. The SSR Type F rims that are a teal color are now dark pink when you select them for purchase. Type F has Purple, Teal, and Yellow rims. Click on the teal ones, you'll see what im talking about. :smiley:
  • SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Yes I submitted a ticket about the pink rims which are suppose to be Teal, but nothing has been done about it
  • youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts

I noticed one little thing in the update. The SSR Type F rims that are a teal color are now dark pink when you select them for purchase. Type F has Purple, Teal, and Yellow rims. Click on the teal ones, you'll see what im talking about. :smiley:

Yes I submitted a ticket about the pink rims which are suppose to be Teal, but nothing has been done about it

Shhh! I like the pink better. Same with my hkm rims, they went from white with gold lip to read with blue lip. So much nicer!
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    @youlie They kind of look like the old 1st place ssr rims
  • xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    Forget the other stuff - coloured headlights has got me hooked like crazy - I mean I got white headlights - now there bloody blue - just for more fun a switch them back to white - then make them blue again - double the excitement
  • subarufanaticsubarufanatic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 171 Posts
    @[RR]Ryyst is there any chance of the 05 wrx coming out the vault ?
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    How soon Tournament Pinks will be open again?
  • dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    edited December 2016