Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Now that 5.0 is out...

Comments

• Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Please help. After every pinks race background screen goes black and u have to restart. Here are ss

http://imgur.com/a/rScxC

Should I send ticket ?
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    gt9gt9 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Any thoughts of one more lobby rating?
    Like a 75.
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    maybe u guys must make a lobby checker too .......

i mean sometimes if u tune the ride to 1656 it shows a 1657 but belongs to 1656 lobby but sometimes it just end up in next lobby ...

at least give us guys some indication the car lobby or make a test lobbys which includes every lobbys in game ....

if your car is not belongs to the lobby you cant enter the test lobby... cant really w8 for turf or showdown to check the lobby
  • Options
    King XtremeKing Xtreme Registered Users 14 Posts
    edited April 2016
    @RR RYST I have some issues one is every time i submit a ticket never got a response i been waiting for 4 months already and have 2 cars missing, second issue is i cant log to my second garage when I try to log with Google play to choose the other email it doesn't give me that option anymore just go straight to the last garage hope you can let me know how to resolve this thanks in advance.
  • Options
    2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    "station"wagon

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

I like the current update, especially the betting preferences and status message.
    3 suggestions from my side:
    1) Is it possible to rethink the car sorting options? Personally, I'd really like a sorting option by rating. You could delete "sort by lowest/highest horse power" and such.
    2) In my opinion, it would make the game more predictable and fun if the rating shown on the car really puts it in that lobby, i.e. if the rating shows 56 it should go into a 56 lobby, not 63.
    3) If possible, return to players being able to change lobbies within the rating of their car. I experiment with car setups a lot and need the bots in multiplayer mode to figure out the launch and shifts. Also, often there is only a small number of drivers in a turf or racer showdown lobby on "my" server, but I have to watch others gain points in a different lobby :).

Thanks a lot in advance and stay perfect.

1. Good suggestion
    2. We are attempting to improve matchmaking, however, we also like the option of having friends join each other in normal multiplayer rooms. It's more akin to a bunch of drag racers meeting up and having no clue what's under the hood of the other racers cars.
    3. I'm pushing more for a "test track" where players can test their setups.
    Hey Ryyst,

What I meant for number 2) is that sometimes you tune a car to say 63, the rating shows 63 but it is put into 68, i.e. the rating is just a little on the high side of 63. I think that shouldn't happen. Might be worth thinking about including the effect on the rating that car parts have? more predictable to set up your car...

Since there's also talks about cars that could be fun to race, below is a list I've already posted under the "suggestions" thread:

"How about including a couple "track day" cars?

Ariel Atom
    KTM X-Bow
    Caterham Aero
    Caterham 620R

and a few more exotic ones:

Vencer Sarthe
    Spyker
    Zenvo ST1
    Mastretta mxt

and a few more racing versions of standard cars:
    Infinity
    Polestar
    Lexus LFA
    Holden Maloo r8

classic companies:
    Alfa Romeo
    Lancia
    Maserati

to name just a few. Every now and again a fun car would be awesome, too. How about a Russian Lada, East German Trabant or Wartburg 311 or a vintage car of companies you've already included: Lambo Miura, etc."

Hope this helps and stay awesome.
    The thing about lobbies is.. it's not technically based on ratings alone. It just comes out looking that way most of the time.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    dwdtuning said:

Please help. After every pinks race background screen goes black and u have to restart. Here are ss

http://imgur.com/a/rScxC

Should I send ticket ?

Yes, do it through the "?" in game.

• Options

@RR RYST I have some issues one is every time i submit a ticket never got a response i been waiting for 4 months already and have 2 cars missing, second issue is i cant log to my second garage when I try to log with Google play to choose the other email it doesn't give me that option anymore just go straight to the last garage hope you can let me know how to resolve this thanks in advance.

Whats your IGN? Do you use the "?" in game? Also, replies go back to the "?" in game, not emails.

• Options
    RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    I'm undecided on the new tournament format. I like the 4 racer format, but can't work out why all four options are Free For All.

I get the impression it is trying to match ppl by lobby rating, but if it is it's not doing a great job. To win the either of the lower two tournaments you need to turn up with a 68 R class as minimum most of the time.

I miss the Evo tournaments. That was my favourite part of the game except for showdown and turf.

• Options
    xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    People are still trying lag except now we get a countdown which seems to make me run slower even tho a perfect lunch and shift the same as I would normally
  • Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts
    Yea, I hate to say it but the countdown thing isn't working. I can appreciate what you were trying to do but I've found that when someone trys to lag me, the countdown pops up but won't let me press let's race unless I let go of the gas pedal. Now as soon as I let go of the gas the tach has to drop atw back to idle before the gas pedal works again which also happens to be about the same time the first light comes on. So, now not only is there's not enough time to get any kind of launch, you can't just deal with the lagger by waiting patiently for them to reconnect.
  • Options
    MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    There is one thing that needs to be changed is R35 Nissan GTR top speed, it tops out at 154 when the factory speed limiter is 155 and here we have mostly almost max tuned and it still tops out at 154? It should go at least 170 or 180 if not more, cause that is a problem when turf events are it just hits that top speed and stays there for the whole second which allows opponent to catch up and pass you over. Please make this car with higher top speed.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    {rr} Ryyst
    King Xtreme is my ign when i try to submit a ticket i only got the auto response but never get a actual reply from you guys
  • Options
    And what im saying about the email its when you open the game for the first time before you could choose what email address u want from the Google play now automatically choose the one you register on your device
  • Options
    xxRollDeepxxxxRollDeepxx Registered Users 79 Posts
    See a viper gts in turf 1668 run 7.94 with 0.72rt - get ready to get cheat again this coming turf
  • Options
    dubber87dubber87 Registered Users 113 Posts

Lotus lights are off. Glitchy lobby. Other than that I think it's good.

Piggybacking off this comment. The app has constantly been freezing and just force closing CONSTANTLY and in mid race. It is beyond frustrating.
  • Options
    dubber87dubber87 Registered Users 113 Posts

2thpic said:

once you guys got most of the bugs out it works good for me on my tablet but not on bluestacks.
    yes on the lights, new paint & tournament racing with 4 players.

My wife has always seen me and tbhe boys play and last week she had nothing to do and wanted to play with us.
    so she installed it on her tablet and with in 5 min. she was hooked. then just her luck here comes all the updates and wow was that an experience... she got her first scam, and lost her bought bmw................by me lol. I gave it back after i pimped it tho.
    Thinks i would like to see
    a. more campaigns
    b. more trucks
    c. older lux cars like 1978 Lincoln Continental, 1974 impala,
    d. or maybe the freaky 1978 Sbarro Cadillac (you have to search that one)
    e. station wagon "please" I am a station wagon feen
    f. some way to remove nos and or turbo if not wanted.

a. We are going to change he campaign, but the campaign is really more a tutorial, so it's there to teach new players how to play. The next big update should have a revised campaign. For our non-new players we are planning on bringing daily quests to give them something to strive for.
    b,c,d,e. - I'll make the suggestions.... oh man, that Sbarro...
    f. Yes, that's still on the list. It's just not as easy as just deleting it from your car, so it's taking a bit.

I'll also bring up more sorting options for the showroom
    More campaigns would be key. It would be nice to see upgrades that are a little quicker to apply if the upgrade is as expensive as 45k....having to wait 24 hours is crazy. Would also like to see some more new cars. It adds to helping not scam since it's a new car for everyone at first. It gives new players a chance. Less ability to scam or to enter lobbies you shouldn't be in, or to adjust the race and launching of who you're racing would be helpful. When u are constantly being scammed it is not fun. ESP for me who just likes to play I'm not trying to get 10,000 cars....
  • Options
    CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    This isn't just a 5.0 issue, it's been happenin to me for a LONG time...doesn't matter which device I use either (all Android) as it's happened on the last 3 phones I've used for the game...just wonderin if anybody else has had this problem and knew what caused it and how to stop it from happenin again

• Options
    foppa99zulufoppa99zulu Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 36 Posts
    @RR RYST
    After much frustration the update has made the game worth playing again. Good job. Here are a few bugs and/or requests.

1. Can you disable the ability to change screen orientation while in a race? Some cars have very fast shifts and the quick hitting of the shift button seems to jar my accelerometer and cause the screen to flip upside down. It's nearly impossible to recover a race once this happens. I would be nice if you could disable this.
    2. If you win a pink slip race, the car you won always shows up in your garage with the smallest sized wheels installed. Say your opponent has 20 inch rims on their car and loses that car to you. Once you go view your car it will now have 17 inch wheels. Changing those wheels to a different size does not appear to stick.
    3. More sort or jump to features in your garage. It would be nice to be able to quickly jump to the cars in my garage that start with a specific letter such as K.
    4. Boosting against the bots should be free. Let us test our tunes and prepare for turf without blowing through all of our gems.
    5. Tuning cars in preparation of turf has become tedious. It really sucks the enjoyment out of the game when you are applying the same tune over and over to multiple cars. We spend far too much time tuning. Please make this a better process that requires less of our time.

-foppa
    Retirement H0me
  • Options
    chuckyundeadchuckyundead Registered Users 1,367 Posts
    to piggy back off of foppa's comments i believe what he meant by his number 5 statement is being able to kind of copy/save tunes for a specific car and just apply to the car we might want it on
  • Options
    freddie0683freddie0683 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 164 Posts
    edited May 2016
    I would just like to say this game has once again become awesome. My beef was the lag time on turf wars. Well, it's completely gone. Awesomeness!! My next wish would be new theme music. I honestly loved the old one much better. The music was very soothing and when you'd finally get a challenge you'd hear that engine rev loud and clear...it was at that moment you knew ish was about to get real !!!
  • Options
    greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    Magneisum wheels should be able to be painted as they are in real life. Just saying that would be hot
  • Options

And what im saying about the email its when you open the game for the first time before you could choose what email address u want from the Google play now automatically choose the one you register on your device

Yes, that is what is supposed to happen. Google will just look to see what is logged onto your device. It would be easier for hackers the other way.

Looked at all your tickets, They were all replied to. Most were waiting for a reply from you, but auto closed after several days without a reply.

• Options
    youlieyoulie Registered Users 3,798 Posts

to piggy back off of foppa's comments i believe what he meant by his number 5 statement is being able to kind of copy/save tunes for a specific car and just apply to the car we might want it on

Right. I'm sure there's got to be a way you guys could make it so we could do this and it still cost the same amount of rrc and installation time so you guys aren't losing anything
  • Options
    foppa99zulufoppa99zulu Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 36 Posts
    I've been racing the same guys over and over since the upgrade. Didn't we used to rotate the servers that we were on to prevent this?
  • Options
    freddie0683freddie0683 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 164 Posts
    I'm offended you don't like racing us over and over. Lol.
    null
  • Options
    NoxiusDiGuruNoxiusDiGuru Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is one of the best multiplayer racing game I've played on mobile devices, jus hope ya'll can include some daily challenges, I would make things more interesting.....
  • Options
    NoxiusDiGuruNoxiusDiGuru Registered Users 2 Posts
    *daily quest- were u can earn gems, cash or maybe boosts.....
  • Options
    Lbhero34Lbhero34 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 38 Posts
    Here's a major issue that has a very simple fix. Try tuning one D class car to max. Go part by part installing each to max before moving on to the next part. The game will crash half way through the tuning. Having to restart the game 2 and 3 times just to max out 1 D class car is annoying. If all parts were unlocked this wouldn't happen. Many lagging issues with this game are because of the tuning process in where you have to go stage by stage to max out. It's tedious and unnecessary. Seems like something so simple and yet no one at Glu has thought of this or changed it to make it a more enjoyable game for the consumer. If I want to pick a pro part why not allow me to without having to go through each stage first? And with cars going on sale at the start of turf, not a few days prior like before, wouldn't it make sense to allow people to pick the part they want, be it stage 1, 2 or pro, right away? Probably get more people to gem install parts and, realistically speaking, isn't spending money on the game really what Glu wants? Just a thought to improve a faulty product at the moment
  • Options
    Lbhero34Lbhero34 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 38 Posts
    What's with the lobbies? It no longer shuffles lobbies after each event. Same 15 guys in a lobby every single event. It used to change and you would have new racers but now it's the same each and every event. Gets real boring real fast