Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking for some advice

KarnifeksKarnifeks Registered Users 56 Posts
I'm trying to build my garage to be ready for every turf and not scrambling so much last minute. My question is, of I'm trying to build a garage with a car within the top 3 of each bracket what are cars I should be building? I prefer cars for rrc. The lobbies I race the most are 1650, 1656, 1663, 1668. I have enough cars in the 1650 lobby so not really looking for them but I do want some recommendations. There are obviously better cars for each lobby I'm just asking for some advice or help, maybe a link to an updated chart. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I know make alot of threads asking for help but it's for good reason. I am a brain damage survivor and retaining knowledge is very hard for me so I like to have things written down and able to save to look back on when I can't remember.

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    I don't know how many cars you have.

So I start with the basics.

One car for each class. D C B A S R
    One car for each car brand. BMW. Toyota. Dodge. Ford. Mazda. etc.
    One car in each general group. JDM. European. FWD. AWD. Supercharger. Turbo. (to start, there are more)

Turf tune them. This requires you to get tunes from wherever you can. Youtube. Buy them. Friends.

If you don't have a turf tune, then tune them to the max of the lobby you're looking to play in (i.e. 1656 lobby, tune to 1656)

• Options
    I know all of that, I'm more so looking for the more competitive cars for the brackets and turf event. I'm wanting the top 3 of each event so I can be as competitive as possible
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    Any publicly available tunes from before this weekend are officially worthless.
  • Options
    So I've geard. Kind of dumb but I guess it's the way they are "fixing" things