Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Performance Crate Vouchers

FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
How long are these Tokens good for? I really don't need the corvette. Can I hang on to these for a week or so until something else comes along? Or do I lose em if I don't use em?

Comments

• ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    you don't lose them. but the free daily one doesn't regen. unless you use it. (they made sure ya didn't pull a fast one on em) if you get them from turf and racer showdown your set and it adds to those but they wont keep adding up otherwise.
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    You don't lose em I had about 45 saved up from daily free crates that I opened when the z28 was the car. Just claim it will take you to shipyard but don't open just exit back to garage
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    That helps. Thank you
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    @billenium so you can save up the daily perf crates then? Just open up the token but not hit the claim and it will save them? Am I understanding that correct? If so I could of skipped the darn Challenger and gotten extra z28's.
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    @JohnKIV yes you can save them. claim then it will go to shipyard and when the crate drops just don't open it and exit you should see a counter on the perf crates telling you how many you have. That's what I did and got a grip of z28 parts
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Correct, once you claim your free crate, it will stay in your inventory (You'll see a green number above the crate icon in the shipyard) and you can use them later if you wish for precisely that reason. If you don't like the car of the week, save 'em for a week when you like the car. Up to you.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Great info! Thanks everyone
  • d0dgeneonsrt4d0dgeneonsrt4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Don't claim...hit next video. And you get 2...no body posted that part...
  • BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Wow. Really bringing a old post up