Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Big problem whith the 6.0 update!

dukedeathdukedeath Registered Users 146 Posts
edited October 2016 in Android Bug Reports
Hello, The new update is ok it alows me to get in lobbys faster, but when i challange somebody my phone turns off and back on. My private chat does not work, but my new global works and the lobby chat works to.
My device: Droid mini
Prev1

Comments

• dukedeathdukedeath Registered Users 146 Posts
    edited October 2016
    If i turn off the special effects and high graphics i can race
    edited October 2016
    Now all i did was tap on my BMW M3 Rivals Edition and now its making my game freeze and reboot my phone. Change the game back how the graphics were!
  • DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    Hello, Can you please tell me what device you're using? I can investigate further but will need to know what your device is.
    edited November 2016
    Its an Andorid Doroid mini.
    I just tryed to play the game right now and its still doing the thing.
    Racing Rivals is my favorite game to play.
  • possumownagepossumownage Registered Users 32 Posts
    I'm using a moto g third gen and its so laggy I can't play.I've spent so much real money to this game its just sad.It played great before update. Oh and I have all graphics options turned off.
  • portugal2100portugal2100 Registered Users 49 Posts
    I'm having the same issue, I've already open a thread, but I'm here to reinforce that this issue is being reported not by only one person.
    My device is a tablet Asus Nexus 7 (2013) and after loading can't reach garage and freezes the device and reboot.
    I'm playing this game for more than 2 years and my garage has almost 400 cars.
    I will do nothing except loading game until some expertize advice.
    Thanks guys!
    dukedeath said:

Its an Andorid Doroid mini.

I just tryed to play the game right now and its still doing the thing.

Racing Rivals is my favorite game to play.

@dukedeath Are you using the new Droid Mini or an older version?

I'm using a moto g third gen and its so laggy I can't play.I've spent so much real money to this game its just sad.It played great before update. Oh and I have all graphics options turned off.

@possumownage Was your Moto G 3rd gen working fine yesterday or has it been bad since the 6.0 update in general?

I'm having the same issue, I've already open a thread, but I'm here to reinforce that this issue is being reported not by only one person.

My device is a tablet Asus Nexus 7 (2013) and after loading can't reach garage and freezes the device and reboot.

I'm playing this game for more than 2 years and my garage has almost 400 cars.

I will do nothing except loading game until some expertize advice.

Thanks guys!

@portugal2100 I hope to have the Nexus 7 problems resolved today.
    I got my Droid mini 2 years ago.
    edited November 2016
    @rrDownShift
    Its been bad since the update.

@rrDownShift

Its been bad since the update.

Thank you, we're working on this across the board, I'll make sure I add this to our device issue list.
    dukedeath said:

I got my Droid mini 2 years ago.

Thanks you, I've added this to my device issue list.
    edited November 2016
    Thank you very much looking forward to some gameplay, having withdraws
  • hard2thecorehard2thecore Registered Users 12 Posts
    Im having all these issues myself! EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! We have 3 android and 1 ipad 1 iphone i updated my androids all but 1...it still works but now my tablet or my Samsung S4 reboot just before loading garage? Iv tried to uninstall and reinstall app on tablet still doi g same thing? Can anybody help me get past this?
  • hard2thecorehard2thecore Registered Users 12 Posts
    null
    Not to forget how before it completely locked us out we lost 2 different cars from 2 different games because as soon as race began game froze then rebooted device! Old version was great! 6.0 made cars paint and wheels look TERRIBLE! Be nice to play in tournament but not looking promising :(

Im having all these issues myself! EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! We have 3 android and 1 ipad 1 iphone i updated my androids all but 1...it still works but now my tablet or my Samsung S4 reboot just before loading garage? Iv tried to uninstall and reinstall app on tablet still doi g same thing? Can anybody help me get past this?

Can you tell me what the other devices are besides the S4?

null

Not to forget how before it completely locked us out we lost 2 different cars from 2 different games because as soon as race began game froze then rebooted device! Old version was great! 6.0 made cars paint and wheels look TERRIBLE! Be nice to play in tournament but not looking promising :(

Please open a ticket with CS for the lost cars, they may be able to help you out.
  • moparman406moparman406 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Devices having issue HTC onex, sero8 model# E2281, rca model #rct6773w22b
  • kimmykimmy Registered Users 8 Posts
    edited November 2016
    ipad 4, too laggy after 6.0 update. before that, excelente and fun to play. same goes to my Joi7 and J100h device.
  • the elementsthe elements Registered Users 24 Posts
    I'm also having trouble loading thw game past assest section please fix asap device is HTC one x

I'm also having trouble loading thw game past assest section please fix asap device is HTC one x

Thanks for the device into, I've add this to the list.
    Well, my account returned, I don't know if it was coincidence or no, but after loading my account in other device and in that one when loading game this time I saw miraculous the garage when in my Nexus 7 all I got was freezing and rebooting and garage only in my dreams, but after this other Device procedure now my account is running just fine in my Nexus 7 device.
    The other device was my PC running bluestacks.
    Here is my testimony, if anyone wants to try, good luck!

Well, my account returned, I don't know if it was coincidence or no, but after loading my account in other device and in that one when loading game this time I saw miraculous the garage when in my Nexus 7 all I got was freezing and rebooting and garage only in my dreams, but after this other Device procedure now my account is running just fine in my Nexus 7 device.

I'm very glad to hear you're back up and running. We haven't seen any other real reports of people having an account problem like yours (to my knowledge) so hopefully you're the anomaly.

I'm very glad to hear you're back up and running. We haven't seen any other real reports of people having an account problem like yours (to my knowledge) so hopefully you're the anomaly.
    I'm back, but game keeps freezing, I was turfing and when challenging a Subaru sport, the game froze. It seems that my tablet from 2013 is not able to deal with this version now.
    Do you have any reports about Nvidia shield k1 or is it a good choice to purchase?

I'm back, but game keeps freezing, I was turfing and when challenging a Subaru sport, the game froze. It seems that my tablet from 2013 is not able to deal with this version now.
    Do you have any reports about Nvidia shield k1 or is it a good choice to purchase?
    The Nvidia tablet should be fine, pretty good specs. Please also keep in mind though that we do intend to fix these issues so you shouldn't feel the need to rush out spend more money on a newer tablet.
  • NotPhunnyNotPhunny Registered Users 54 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Add dragon touch x 10 tablet to your list. I bought two of these modern octocore tablets for my children to run the game on. IT'S not getting past load screen.
    NotPhunny said:

Add dragon touch x 10 tablet to your list. I bought two of these modern octocore tablets for my children to run the game on. IT'S not getting past load screen.

@NotPhunny We're looking into it. The loading problem will have nothing to do with the device itself, but likely an asset problem on our side. As an aside, while those tablets are "new", the hardware (specifically) the graphics card) is not great. A lot of times what these off brands will do is package older hardware with a shiny new wrapper and say its new. With games like ours the the GPU is just as important as the CPU. All of that being said, once we get the fixes we're working on in and pushed out, you'll be running as close to what it used to be as we can get you.

The team thanks you for your patience as we work to fix these issues. Hang in there, we'll get you back up as soon as we can. I expect the loading problems to be fixed outside of the main performance issues and hopefully with a back-end push - but only time will tell.
  • godlikebigmikegodlikebigmike Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ign is godlikebigmike
    Device is a verizon LG G tablet
    After providing facebook information it loads to the secondary screen that says garage loading.. almost loads completely then freezes and restarts my tablet.
    All in all i like the update minus the paint/rim problem.. you guys keep up the good work..

Ign is godlikebigmike

Device is a verizon LG G tablet

After providing facebook information it loads to the secondary screen that says garage loading.. almost loads completely then freezes and restarts my tablet.

All in all i like the update minus the paint/rim problem.. you guys keep up the good work..

I think this may be related to a separate loading issue that we're working on actually. We should have a fix for that out tomorrow.