Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lagging problem

215 Assassin215 Assassin Registered Users 966 Posts
I fixed my phone lagging problem by going to my racer profile and scrolling down to where it says graphics settings. I turned both of those off and it stopped the lagging. Hope this helps y'all.

Comments

• Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Does this get my matte paints back I spent over 100m on, I hope they give that shitt back
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Well actually it was 100m painting jets and another 100m painting other cars after I seen my jets not painted I shut the game off

• Options
    KLLLLERRICOKLLLLERRICO Registered Users 4,130 Posts
    I feel like for this specific matter it might be worth sending in a ticket. Hopefully they compensate (soon) lol
    @Stoner Problems
  • Options
    KLLLLERRICOKLLLLERRICO Registered Users 4,130 Posts
    Cuz they literally stole from you. You couldve paid hundreds of dollars for crates to pull mattes and now they simply remove em?
  • Options
    Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    I don't get this option @215 Assassin
    What's up beautiful?
  • Options
    chewbacuschewbacus Registered Users 5,148 Posts
    It's incredible how they missed so many details on the cars and rims! Forgetting to paint specific parts, leaving out lines, etc. Ah well, they'll patch it eventually and get rid of global chat or at least give an option to turn it off. Scamming will be absurd if that chat feature stays, taking advantage of all the newer or naive racers.
    IGN: Chewbacus
    Official Middlist of Middle Men
  • Options

Look at my silver showdown vette to haha, looks disgusting. I've only heard nothing but bad so far I hope they fix it up soon

• Options
    chewbacuschewbacus Registered Users 5,148 Posts

What they did to the Copo rims is straight up blasphemy
    IGN: Chewbacus
    Official Middlist of Middle Men
  • Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Any photos of this Global Chat?