Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Offer Wall

DynamicGamerDynamicGamer Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 25 Posts
I am not able to even get onto the special offers or anything it keeps coming up with an error i tried rebooting restarting and redownloading and no difference i really need the offer wall right now as the honda crates are out please find a fix asap thanks

Comments

• DynamicGamerDynamicGamer Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 25 Posts
    Okay so can u see the image
  • DynamicGamerDynamicGamer Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 25 Posts
  • DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

I am not able to even get onto the special offers or anything it keeps coming up with an error i tried rebooting restarting and redownloading and no difference i really need the offer wall right now as the honda crates are out please find a fix asap thanks

What device are you using? Also, please open a CS ticket.
    @[RR] DownShift im using a iphone 5s on Firmware ios 9.3.3 please help ASAP
    I would suggest updating to iOS 10 to start, that's likely your problem. if that doesn't work our CS team is going to need to take a closer look at you so you'll nee to submit a ticket. What region of the world are you in?
  • KDAZKDAZ Registered Users 96 Posts
    I am running iOS 8.0 on a older 5S and have zero problems playing the game, why do the mods here always blame the software of the devices? Seriously...you can bull$hit some of the people some of the time, but not all people, all the time. Do you guys even care how stupid you come off?

There is NOTHING wrong with your devices OS, it's the technical side of how the code is written over patch after patch of this game.
    edited November 2016
    KDAZ said:

I am running iOS 8.0 on a older 5S and have zero problems playing the game, why do the mods here always blame the software of the devices? Seriously...you can bull$hit some of the people some of the time, but not all people, all the time. Do you guys even care how stupid you come off?

There is NOTHING wrong with your devices OS, it's the technical side of how the code is written over patch after patch of this game.

@KDAZ I'm trying to help you here so I don't appreciate the tone, please keep your commenting respectful.

For Offerwall/ads we rely on 3rd part software partners. They frequently update their SDK's that we then have to integrate and in many, many cases they are designed to work on the latest software only. Sometimes they'll be backwards compatible, sometimes not. Apple also frequently changes how their OS communicates with these software modules and while it may have worked pre iOS 10 what we're seeing in many cases since 10 has been released is that certain things just no longer work - these are largely out of our control. The other thing that affects players is where you are located in the world - ads depend on your region and sometimes there just are none or many.

My suggestion to everyone in this thread stands, please update to the latest OS. If that doesn't resolve your problem, please submit a CS ticket with as much info as you can and we will then investigate on a user by user basis.

Also, if you could post a screenshot of the error you're seeing, that would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time.
    edited November 2016
    @DOWNSHIFT I am being respectful, yet there are no solutions to the problems. my iPad mini2 which ran the game flawlessly, lags like a sumbitch...politely stated.

I am running iOS 8.0 on a older 5S and have zero problems playing the game, why do the mods here always blame the software of the devices? Can you tell me how my older iOS is running the game as it was intended to run and my other devices don't?

How is it always the OS that is the issue? Do YOU know or are you just guessing as it seems to be a general answer to a common problem. Seems as though a "blanket" response to people is; "update your OS to the most current...and that's NOT the answer.

Customer service is what pisses people of or lack thereof.

KDAZ said:

@DOWNSHIFT I am being respectful, yet there are no solutions to the problems. my iPad mini2 which ran the game flawlessly, lags like a sumbitch...politely stated.

I am running iOS 8.0 on a older 5S and have zero problems playing the game, why do the mods here always blame the software of the devices? Can you tell me how my older iOS is running the game as it was intended to run and my other devices don't?

How is it always the OS that is the issue? Do YOU know or are you just guessing as it seems to be a general answer to a common problem. Seems as though a "blanket" response to people is; "update your OS to the most current...and that's NOT the answer.

Customer service is what pisses people of or lack thereof.

I don't know how to say any clearer that the issue you're experiencing is not related to the game, but 3rd party software and very, very likely your OS version. This is completely out of our control. You are on an OS that is 2 versions behind and no longer supported.
    edited November 2016
    @DOWNSHIFT are you bothering to read my entire post? As I have already stated, I am running iOS 8.0 on a older 5S and have zero problems playing the game.. Can I be anymore clear, shall I send you video of the OS it's on and gameplay, yet my iPad has severe lag, which makes it useless for turfing.

Your wrong about being 2 version behind, BTW. There were many updates in between, 8,9 & 10.

As far as processor speeds and RAM, they are identical. I buy my products according to compatiblity, I know...no one does that. I am a auto tech and therefore need to know my $#!*. ;)

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_5s-5685.php
    Which is currently running the game flawlessly on 8.0

http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_ipad_mini_2-5735.php
    Has incredible lag and is on 9.0.2

Please don't just type, I am not some 15 yr old who has not done hours of research into this. I (we) deserve some truthful and knowledgeable answers, while I respect you may be answering to the best of your ability.

AND....on another note, could someone PM me from admin staff? I am tired of the hacks, cheats and have knowledge of where they are coming from.

@RoushSport I will not discuss it here on an open forum.
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    edited November 2016
    @KDAZ What IOS is running on your iPad?

As for the hacks / cheats, I haven't seen them in quite a while...and I'm on the game in various lobbies every day Monday through Friday from about 9 am EST to 5 pm EST, and then on in the evenings as well. Don't get me wrong, not saying they aren't out there and aren't being used. Just saying that I haven't seen them, and haven't heard any mention of them until your post. What hacks / cheats are you speaking of?
    KDAZ said:

@DOWNSHIFT are you bothering to read my entire post? As I have already stated, I am running iOS 8.0 on a older 5S and have zero problems playing the game.. Can I be anymore clear, shall I send you video of the OS it's on and gameplay, yet my iPad has severe lag, which makes it useless for turfing.

AND....on another note, could someone PM me from admin staff? I am tired of the hacks, cheats and have knowledge of where they are coming from.

Sorry about that, I did indeed glaze over your first line. We are still working on fixing lag that people are experiencing on some of the devices. We hope to have more optimization fixes in our next update.
    @DOWNSHIFT Thank you, I didn't think you took the time to read the entire post. I understand, as I am also quite busy with my business, life and even putting hours a day into the game...as I said before, it is my relief from daily stresses.

KDAZ said:

@DOWNSHIFT Thank you, I didn't think you took the time to read the entire post. I understand, as I am also quite busy with my business, life and even putting hours a day into the game...as I said before, it is my relief from daily stresses.

No worries, yeah I'm fielding a lot of messages right now so sometimes I do miss things.