Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What the heck is Download All?

crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
edited November 2016 in Talk About Racing Rivals
I just read the entry from RR downshift. It asks us to disable the Download all . What the hell is that? never seen that, on my tablet and don't know where to find it

"[RR] DownShift[RR] DownShift Posts: 161Registered Users, Administrator
November 7 in Word From The Streets
Hi everyone,

For those of you experiencing the constant reload problem, we have a fix that we're currently testing. If all goes well, we will roll it out at some point tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you turn off "download all" the problem should go away until we roll out the fix.

As always, please feel free to message me directly with any additional info or questions you may have about this issue.

Thanks!"

BTW update on my game, still stopping the game, at the loading garage screen. I have removed and re-dl'ed 4 times, I have even swapped back and forth, between using FB and Google Play to sign in. Nothing has worked, not even once. i have cleared every cache i could find, nothing works. Still works on bluestacks, if you can call a 5 second lag on commands working. How anyone can even play, is beyond me.

BTW my tablet is a samsung ellipsis7 with 4.4.2 andriod programming version

Comments

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Tap on your racer name. Once options menu opens, scroll down. Right above the volume controls, you should see a button that says "download all".
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Download All basically downloads all the assets instead of downloading them only when you need them. Which is supposed to shorten loading screens. It's meant for devices with a lot of storage space. The issue we are seeing is that it is trying to download some assets that are having issues, which cause the game to want to reload every so often. Turning that off for now, should stop the game from trying to reload. However,
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    edited November 2016
    So it's in game? No can do, i'm still locked out of the game.

Edit, I forgot i got a blustacks setup, let me try there. thanks
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    @crazyjr there is an emulator called AmiDuos. It costs a one time fee of ten dollars (though it has a 30 day trial) but its worth it. It runs absolutely beautiful on my laptop, and I can even set my Xbox controller buttons to certain areas of the screen, so it works great for games like CSR and RR. Might look into it it runs craptastically better than bluestacks.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

@crazyjr there is an emulator called AmiDuos. It costs a one time fee of ten dollars (though it has a 30 day trial) but its worth it. It runs absolutely beautiful on my laptop, and I can even set my Xbox controller buttons to certain areas of the screen, so it works great for games like CSR and RR. Might look into it it runs craptastically better than bluestacks.

I will be checking that out thanks. after trying to get on (bluestacks jammed up on me. it started telling me i needed 2.00 a month to use it. it would not run, heck no i wasn't going to pay it. If this works, i may consider using it though thanks
    Update, I found an emulator that allowed me to get into my game. it's called KO Player. I checked my settings, the download all is off. So your suggestion is not working on my tablet. Thank you, please try again