Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

the elementsthe elements Registered Users 24 Posts
They say they have a temporary fix for it but I still been facing the same problem since the first brought out the 6.0 and cie are like it's fixed well it ain't and they don't respond for weeks at was time this is very frustrating and annoying pleae fix it asap

Device HTC one x
Android software 4.2.2
Platform android
Used on cellular Data
Had phone factory reset and still have same problem -_-

Comments

• the elementsthe elements Registered Users 24 Posts
    Weeks at a **
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    what are your issues?
  • KILRLSX04KILRLSX04 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm still gettin same issues with paint wheels and lag on moving around in garage.on the drop and shifts it's slow and laggy I'm on all android devices..

Galaxy note 4
    Rca tablet
    Galaxy tab 3
    Galaxy S3
    Galaxy express 3
    Hi foxx as and old beta tester for you in 2013 the app has been running fine and really enjoyed being a tester for you guys, I have had no issues to prior updates but unfortunately this update has gave me a few issues I have received multiple emails from the employees via cie website and I cannot load the app past the assets as it stops and doesn't seem to progress any further, I have followed the steps of the support team and still having issues submitted a few tickets to get the issue resolved. I get to step 4 loading assets and it loads to 3/11 and stops maybe a few other players are having the same issue.

* Google Play Account: will rather not say publicly if you need this please message me
    * Facebook Link: N/A
    * Racer Name: mafia Jr
    * Device: HTC one x
    * Operating System:android 4.2.2
    * Cellular Carrier (if any):Vodafone
    * Playing on WiFi or Cellular Data: both
    * Is your device jailbroken: no
    * Do you play from a personal/business/school WiFi network: personal
    * The are you are playing from (Country, State...etc.): Australia (New South Whales)
    @KILRLSX04 my issue is totally unrelated to yours but they have said they are working on fixing the issue on lag , paint etc I think you are just going to have to be patient but you are lucky you can still play the app but I wish you the best in the future
  • NitroburnNitroburn Registered Users 8 Posts
    Lenovo tab Android 5.1.1 Racing Rival version 6.0.2. Lagg lagg lagg scroll the cars at the garage is an mission impossible,when the race start it's a considerable lagg .shifting is a challenge ,and the end of the race masive lagg cars go in slow motion.Some wheels not showing the colors and some paint.
  • DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts
    Nitroburn said:

Lenovo tab Android 5.1.1 Racing Rival version 6.0.2. Lagg lagg lagg scroll the cars at the garage is an mission impossible,when the race start it's a considerable lagg .shifting is a challenge ,and the end of the race masive lagg cars go in slow motion.Some wheels not showing the colors and some paint.

Can you give me some additional information on a few things?
    1. What car/paint combinations are you using?
    2. Did this get worse for you between 6.0.1 and 6.0.2?
    edited November 2016
    Matte paint yellow, light weight rims diamonds from crate, car BMW m3 rivals edition.All the cars with matte color are laggy.All rims from crates have difrent color that one supposed to be. Lenovo YT3-X50L Android 5.1.1 Racing rivals 6.0.2. The new version is better then the 6.0.1 but still game is unplayable for me.
    null
    Global chat is of experimental graphics of