Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Just a rumour....

MARPMARP Registered Users 596 Posts
There's a rumour circling around that there is a few apk out there. Farming apk, gems apk, and other apk. I cannot give out some proof because i only heard about it. You guys got to check it out.

Gems apk is perhaps the reason of why there's so many lambo sesto elemento is for sale in the market. That's just some thoughts ive been thinking a lot.

Comments

• eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    MARP said:

There's a rumour circling around that there is a few apk out there. Farming apk, gems apk, and other apk. I cannot give out some proof because i only heard about it. You guys got to check it out.

Gems apk is perhaps the reason of why there's so many lambo sesto elemento is for sale in the market. That's just some thoughts ive been thinking a lot.

The new APK that is going around doesn't do much other then visual stuff. The reason there are so many Sesto's is due to people frauding Google and the offer walls.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Yeah, gem refunding is rampant....
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • MARPMARP Registered Users 596 Posts
    Is that the only reason @eXxPLoSiOn?
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    ya bruh....game is server based.. u need to access server in order to add resources...apk...they just change what u see....but server keeps the gold/gems accounted for
    MARP said:

Is that the only reason @eXxPLoSiOn?

I can tell you without a doubt that the gem frauding is the main reason you are seeing a spike in crate items. What is sad is most of us know who is doing it and yet no one does anything to try and curve their influence in our communities and try to stop the effect it has on our in game economy.

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • SpeedTrappSpeedTrapp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Well @eXxPLoSiOn? is part of the Council members and he is selling modded APKs, hmm.

No wonder Video Games Underground gets advance notice on turf events
  • j2 theizzoj2 theizzo Registered Users 4,383 Posts
    I remember when mexico $100 gem pack was priced wrong would be $7 that info came off your site if im not mistaking. Weird how its ok when your charging monthly fees for info that destroys the gaming economy but when someone else does it its the death penalty.

I remember when mexico $100 gem pack was priced wrong would be $7 that info came off your site if im not mistaking. Weird how its ok when your charging monthly fees for info that destroys the gaming economy but when someone else does it its the death penalty.

That was actually never something we posted about. They day it was reported to me was the same day I handed it over to the admins and it was addressed. The only thing I've ever posted that I look back and question myself on was informing people that just taking part in the tourney area could result in them walking away with a turf car from a cloner. I raced daily in there as did most of the game and walked away with a pretty substantial number of vehicles from people who were trying to clone cars and failed. I know I just told people to go and race normally but I still consider it to have been a mistake on my part.

1 of 13 Devils

#VGUSesko
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    MARP said:

There are always modded APKs out there. Hacker gonna hack. That's a worldwide thing, it's not just us.

To be clear though. None of the APKs have ever actually hacked the game, in that, they have never been able to manipulate the game code. All they do is fiddle around with some data. We've made it extremely difficult to do some of the things older modded APKs did.

We are fully aware of reports that there are cars that appear to be getting faster times than known by the public. We are currently looking into this.

As for force painted and force kitted cars. We have patched that loophole so it can no longer be done...

Just as a fair warning for those buying and selling forced painted or kitted cars. We haven't decided what to do about them yet. Originally 6.0 rendered force painted cars back to normal. With us reverting back to the 5.3 car shaders, they have returned, but that doesnt mean we will not find a way to get those cars back to the way they should be. So buyer beware. We don't support trades and sales so we will not assist if we change one of your cars back to the way it was intended.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager