Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Mass upload those annoying " 0,000 time " hackers! I hope u guys want to participate

RimoCreedeZzzRimoCreedeZzz Registered Users 707 Posts
Dear fellow, fair, true Racing Rivals players,

Hereby I call out anybody Who wants to participate tto help anyone of getting scammed by those motherf uckers named:" the 0,000 hackers "...

There has been a huge spike of active hackers these past 2 week and that really makes me feel like making an list of the players a long with screenshots and prove of the people Who use hack programms such like:" the 0,000 lose hack", " car APK hack such as a copo camaro running 8.274 " and all other kinds of shenanigans, because true, real and honnest players like us are getting our cars and RRC scammed/hacked way to easily by these sneaky azz motherf uckers lately.

I hope that you and me can help out the other players by taking this post serious and provide as much information about these a ssholes as much as we can. Eventually we all will be able to learn from each other Who is hacking and u really do have the feeling that this post will help avoiding getting screwed over by a hacker.

Thanks guys! I hope you guys appreciate it that i'm starting this movement, and take things seriously so we all are able to at least provide help each other against getting scammed! (:

I'll post an link of my imgur gallery about 2 people Who use the hack. Thats a start. I hope that many links/screenshots follow (: again, thanks guys!

Rimocreedezzz

IGN: Rimoreedezzz

Comments

• RimoCreedeZzzRimoCreedeZzz Registered Users 707 Posts
    Hackers on racing rivals. ( screenshots made in jan 2017). https://imgur.com/gallery/V9FrT

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    So it is showing the screen "waiting for opponent" then shows thwm winning with a 0.000 time? Am I following this correctly? If so I will keep an eye out.
    Well its like this:

" somebody races u a few times & lets you win like 4 times with bad shifts and fkd up reactiion times. Then they either add you or somebody else in the lobby, restart the game after booting their hack apk or whatever. After that, they start up RR and join ur lobby in the same car. They prefer getting invited to races and then pinks you , but if u dont, they race u and hope u pinks or put money a d then you get the 0,000 lose as you can see on the screenshots. And thank you for taking me serious @JohnKIV . I hope that there are other people Who taking this post seriously too, I am really sure that our fellow forum users get avoided getting scammed by reading/updating this.

Rimocreedezzz.

• aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Can't join friends in turf.. they're just on your server
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
    Are u sure you have tried joining the right lobby?

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Okay so not something really to watch out for in turf or showdown but more of a problem with multiplayer.
    Yeah True, but to be honnest, im sure that they pop up everywere though. The two People in these screenshots were in showdown. But experianced it before in a regular multiplayer room

• rolocastrorolocastro Registered Users 62 Posts
    Some of the 0.000 RT is due to the use of a emulator, mainly Bluestacks but the source of the apk is Play Store, so my question is Why the game admit this Value (0,000 RT)? And Yes! I often use Bluestacks and in some opportunities I make the 0.000 RT, but I'm not a hacker. I read that the clock that simulate this emulator is set to .010 scale so the times like 0.000, 0.010, 0.020, 0.100 are common and this is the reason I avoid to use this emulator