Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

BLUESTACKS ANDROID EMULATOR IS ILLEGAL?!

TimothyLiuTimothyLiu Registered Users 34 Posts
Hey guys, So i've lost my account on the 1st January, Sent me into a new account, I finished the tutorial and sent a ticket in. Got a reply at 7th, The support team said that i lost it because i was recently using an emulator to play, I thought thats rubbish because it isn't written on the FAQs, it's my first time using an emulator, and they didn't recover all the cars lost due to the 0.000 RT. So Ryyst,Devs or any Mods if you are reading this, i want my account back !.
And i'm warning y'all Bluestacks or any other emulator racers, Be safe!

Comments

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    That's interesting....can't say I've seen that before regarding emulators.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Anything that allows you to play the game as unintended can result in a ban. While using an emulator per se is not against any rules at the moment, things that can occur on them are. That all that we are saying. The only actual "approved" methods of playing are on iOS and Android devices.

As far as your ticket, it looks like your original account was never linked to anything so your emulator was unable to find it. We can't help with your emulator issue, however, should you wish to play on a compatible device...

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• TimothyLiuTimothyLiu Registered Users 34 Posts

Anything that allows you to play the game as unintended can result in a ban. While using an emulator per se is not against any rules at the moment, things that can occur on them are. That all that we are saying. The only actual "approved" methods of playing are on iOS and Android devices.

As far as your ticket, it looks like your original account was never linked to anything so your emulator was unable to find it. We can't help with your emulator issue, however, should you wish to play on a compatible device...

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues

So could I access my account on a supported Android? It was linked to my facebook so i guess the emulator was unable to find it.

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Uninstall and reinstall the game on the emulator. When you launch the game the first time, click the "sync with FB option" when it prompts you during the first loading screens. Enter your FB email and password, and it should load the account you are looking for.
  • rolocastrorolocastro Registered Users 62 Posts
    There are a lot of emulators out there and Bluestacks is the worst choice because the 0.000 RT issue!

In Some others emulators like Droid4X, Memu or NOX there is no 0.000 RT issue
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Just to echo what Ryyst said. iOS and Android are the only supported ways to play the game. I would definitely not use an emulator.
  • CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts

Just to echo what Ryyst said. iOS and Android are the only supported ways to play the game. I would definitely not use an emulator.

Emulator's should be banned. This is something the new staff should look into. A powerful desktop P.C., ...running an advanced emulator,...... can do some amazing things..
    Is this anywhere on the agenda?

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    They are still getting to know the game on a deep level. I would not expect them to start taking a look at super specific issues for a little bit yet. Remember this is going to be a slower process so it is done right.
  • CHSJACHSJA Registered Users 407 Posts

Remember this is going to be a slower process so it is done right.

I like the sound of that!!

• CoorzmanCoorzman Registered Users 54 Posts
    just to point this out, I had my account linked to FB, but after the 6.0 update I had to login to FB again because it wasn't enabled. So check to make sure you're still linked. I'm wondering if that might be what happened here.
    IGN is G Bubs
    Co Leader of F U K A Turfcar