Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ban Hammer Unleashed pt II

13Next

Comments

• olabankolabank Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for your explanation...like me, I never did anything wrong and my account was banned for the pass few days and customer service not helping, still waiting for reply from them uptil now..it annoying using your hard earn money to buy cars and gems and at the end got banned for doing nothing...we just need someone to speak for us
  • M0nkey 0n methM0nkey 0n meth Registered Users 1,658 Posts
    @aubassplayer that's all I've done and I'm banned so there must b more to this I've never cheated an I'm probably one of the most computer illiterate people that play the game I've never been in a maclaren in tournament's an the fact that there's no clarification of what was done is really frustrating just saying there was an "exploit" is ridicules the way I see it b/c the guys in the maclarens disconneted against me that's somehow my fault they disconnected against everyone as I was the one to bring this to everyone's attention weeks ago I know this is probably getting annoying but I'm just frustrated as I'm sure anyone would be also if They were in my shoes
  • The DogHouseThe DogHouse Registered Users 4 Posts
    I never raced in a mc12, but whenever I raced against them they disconnected. I always ran a f40 or another fast car. I had lots of legit races. Win some and lost some. They definitely banned legit players with the bad guys. I will try to be patient, but its not fair to have to sit out turfs because you guys got it wrong.
  • Tu66yTu66y Registered Users 27 Posts
    edited March 2017
    Banning players never has and never will do anything at all. Ban away and make yourself feel better for it. For every account that's banned, 3 will replace it. It's bullsh*t, and your game is now literally a source of income for some people. You've royally f*cked it and any attempt to make things better just inspires these illegitimate players and hackers to get more creative. I've spent thousands of dollars on this game throughout the years, but I've finally had enough. The game has become a walking joke. Hackers. Online buyers/sellers. The idea of actually earning your cars has long since disappeared. I've played almost since this game began - congratulations....you've reached the point on no return. Good luck Carbonated. If, one day, you manage to make this game good again, I'll be back. Until then...well...........
  • Tu66yTu66y Registered Users 27 Posts
    ....done
  • M0nkey 0n methM0nkey 0n meth Registered Users 1,658 Posts
    And it doesn't help that they ban legitimate players in the process smh
  • DreamwanDreamwan Registered Users 245 Posts
    edited March 2017
    I think it is random ban. People who race in the tournament in that time will automatically banned.

Even i just playing this game since a month ago didnt know what glitch it is and whats wrong ive done with the game.

Actually i play in the tournament and my game was auto close.
    Then one hour after i noticed im banned.
    Funny isnt it?
  • FuraiPinkerFuraiPinker Registered Users 13,302 Posts
    Tu66y said:

Banning players never has and never will do anything at all. Ban away and make yourself feel better for it. For every account that's banned, 3 will replace it. It's bullsh*t, and your game is now literally a source of income for some people. You've royally f*cked it and any attempt to make things better just inspires these illegitimate players and hackers to get more creative. I've spent thousands of dollars on this game throughout the years, but I've finally had enough. The game has become a walking joke. Hackers. Online buyers/sellers. The idea of actually earning your cars has long since disappeared. I've played almost since this game began - congratulations....you've reached the point on no return. Good luck Carbonated. If, one day, you manage to make this game good again, I'll be back. Until then...well...........

Looks like someone got caught and is salty
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Dreamwan said:

I think it is random ban. People who race in the tournament in that time will automatically banned.

Even i just playing this game since a month ago didnt know what glitch it is and whats wrong ive done with the game.

Actually i play in the tournament and my game was auto close.

Then one hour after i noticed im banned.

Funny isnt it?

That seems like more of an ironic timing / coincidence. People who raced in the tourney at the time the exploit was going on weren't automatically banned. I'm living proof of that, as I race in the tournaments daily due to the daily challenges of "Run 5 tournament races", and "Finish 1st in one tournament race".
  • rotnyrotny Registered Users 4 Posts
    I updated the game and it never run again. It say unfortunatly racing rivals stop. Thats means i have been banned too?
    Can someone refer me to the developer and review my acc. I keep sending message to them 5 days in a row still didnt get any response.
    I lost my gems were i spend for $19
    This is very annoying.

My ign: DREAMWAN
  • rafatuning96rafatuning96 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ryyst i lost my 210 car garage i used to race about 7 times ib tge tournament i would go against people that had multiple account on the same lobby they all had tgmhe same picture. I used to run about 3 times perday on tournemants or more i would nearly all the times lose i want to know if i can get unbanned i have contaced customer support and they say i abused the bracket racing system could u please have a look and try to get my acc back my ign is nurburing 3
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    @[rr]ryyst the force is strong with this one
    Dreamwan said:

Can someone refer me to the developer and review my acc. I keep sending message to them 5 days in a row still didnt get any response.

I lost my gems were i spend for $19

This is very annoying.

My ign: DREAMWAN

Every time you send a new message, it resets your place in the queue. Please patient, and stop repeatedly sending in tickets. CS will get to you. It may take them several days, as they are being bombarded with tickets right now (as I'm sure you can understand).

edited March 2017
    @Roush Sport

OMG that might be the reason i dont get any response from them. Im clearing the data of the game and signing in 2nd acc.
    The queue were gone.
  • rancraz7rancraz7 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes it would be hard to tell who is self crushing and who ain't but if there was a limit to how many pinks races one racer can receive you would notice a big change in top 100 teams
    Dreamwan said:

@Roush Sport

OMG that might be the reason i dont get any response from them. Im clearing the data of the game and signing in 2nd acc.

The queue were gone.

Yep - that'll do it.
  • The DogHouseThe DogHouse Registered Users 4 Posts
    I didn't get too excited because I don't hack or cheat, and they unbanned my account. Not sure I want to run tournaments anymore.
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    rancraz7 said:

Yes it would be hard to tell who is self crushing and who ain't but if there was a limit to how many pinks races one racer can receive you would notice a big change in top 100 teams

This post is out of point here however would there really be a difference ? Top teams / players don't need to revert to such practices. Cannot fathom that the difference would be huge. By logic to crush a car and get the max points one will need to wait 30mins. A good player would accumulate thousands of points in30 mins before car breaks. A few hundred points wouldn't make a huge impact unless racer persevers with this practice...which there again I fathom it becomes tiring after some time.

rancraz7 said:

This post is out of point here however would there really be a difference ? Top teams / players don't need to revert to such practices. Cannot fathom that the difference would be huge. By logic to crush a car and get the max points one will need to wait 30mins. A good player would accumulate thousands of points in30 mins before car breaks. A few hundred points wouldn't make a huge impact unless racer persevers with this practice...which there again I fathom it becomes tiring after some time.
    Unless you have literally a dozen accounts with cars spread across all of them. Yes, it's extreme to consider how long that takes to set up and then maintain it - but, I've seen it done.
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts

rancraz7 said:

Unless you have literally a dozen accounts with cars spread across all of them. Yes, it's extreme to consider how long that takes to set up and then maintain it - but, I've seen it done.
    ....and all dozen accounts need to be hosted on the same server.. Extreme !
  • LG41LG41 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I do not understand why get banned? I do not exploit in the tournament, in fact I often lost races in the lobby 1656, I do not even have a car glitch, please help me
  • random like Brianrandom like Brian Registered Users 61 Posts
    edited April 2017
    It's a whole lot easier than you guys are thinking. I don't do it myself but I knew some who did. Your first mistake is "dozens". It's more like hundreds.
  • Foxy_GrandpaFoxy_Grandpa Registered Users 19 Posts
    is this an actual Glu employee? if so this is awesome and it makes me want to get more of your games.
  • Foxy_GrandpaFoxy_Grandpa Registered Users 19 Posts
    @Roush Sport the person who wrote this
  • patheticpathetic Registered Users 805 Posts
    @Foxy_Grandpa ,

Ry Ry is Carbonated community manager. He is top dog here.