9. Using Virtual Currency. Subject to these Terms, you may redeem Virtual Currency for Virtual Items or select Applications. We do not guarantee that any particular Virtual Item will be available at all times or at any given time. We do not guarantee that we will continue to offer particular Virtual Items for any particular length of time. We reserve the right to change and update the content contained in Applications without notice to you. If you have not used your Virtual Currency for twenty-four (24) months or more and your account has a Virtual Currency balance, your Virtual Currency shall expire, and your account may be cancelled for non-use. Once you have redeemed your Virtual Currency for Applications or Virtual Items, such Applications and Virtual Items are not returnable, exchangeable, or refundable for Virtual Currency or for cash, or other goods or services.
We may also award and you may earn Virtual Currency in connection with promotions, in-Application activities or as a subscription benefit. Virtual Currency that is made available through one of the Glu freemium Applications for the Android operating system and distributed directly by Glu on through Google Play or Amazon is interchangeable between other Glu freemium Applications for the Android operating system.
10. Use Charges. Neither Glu nor any of its affiliates shall have any liability to you for use charges related to any device or service that you use to access the Site or use Glu's Applications, including, without limitation, usage charges for mobile telephones, tablet devices, Internet service providers, car navigation systems, pagers, and other devices, whether wireless, wireline, requiring cradle synchronization or otherwise.
11. Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically. You agree that all of your transactions with or through the Site and/or the Application(s) may, at our option, be conducted electronically. You also agree that we may provide all agreements, disclosures and notices electronically, including any that we are otherwise required to provide in "writing."
13. Suspension, Termination or Cancellation. Glu may suspend, cancel or terminate your registration and/or account; cancel or suspend your access to Virtual Currency; block your use of the Site or an Application, or direct you to cease using the Site or an Application, with or without notices, if we believe in good faith that (a) you or a related person has engaged in any of the prohibited content covered by Section 3 of these Terms or otherwise breached or may breach these Terms or (b) your account, use of the Site or any Application has been inactive for more than 180 days. You have the right to cancel your registration or your subscription to our newsletter at any time, and such cancellations will not affect your social networking web site account(s) or third party payment provider account(s). Glu reserves the right to stop making any one or more of the Sites, Virtual Currency and/or the Applications available, at any time, whether on a temporary or permanent basis and without any liability, compensation, refunds or other compensatory benefits to you. Your license to the applicable Site, the Application and/or Virtual Currency automatically ends when Glu terminates access to such Site, Application and/or Virtual Currency. If we stop supporting the Virtual Currency, we will provide at least thirty (30) days advance notice to you by posting a notice on Glu.com.
You have the ability to terminate these Terms by uninstalling or discontinuing your use of the Site and any Applications. To terminate "subscriptions" contact the distributor (for example, Amazon or Google) that you purchased your subscription from, and consult the applicable distributor's terms of service.
To the extent that you violate these Terms and Glu revokes the licenses granted to you to the Site and Applications, you will lose all benefits and privileges associated with the Sites and the Applications, including, but not limited to, your Virtual Currency and Virtual Items. Glu is under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results.
14. Your Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant for the benefit of Glu, its affiliates and any third parties mentioned on the Site or in the Applications that: (a) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into and make the representations and warranties contained in these Terms; (b) all information submitted by you to the Site or the Applications is true and accurate; (c) you will not use the Site or any Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; (d) you will make and maintain back-up copies of any Materials which you upload or otherwise distribute through the Site; and (e) you possess all legal rights in and to the Materials which you post, upload or distribute through the Site and such Materials are (i) not in violation of any applicable laws, contractual restrictions or other third party rights, (ii) free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code, and (iii) do not otherwise violate these Terms.
15. No Warranties; "As Is."THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, VIRTUAL CURRENCY, VIRTUAL ITEMS, CONTENT AND PRODUCTS OFFERED AT THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GLU HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE; LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFESTS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES; ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, CURRENCY, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE; AND ANY DUTIES OF REASONABLE CARE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, CONTENT AND MATERIALS ON THE SITE, AND APPLICATIONS. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, CONTENT, MATERIALS AND APPLICATIONS IS BORNE BY YOU. GLU SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER MATERIAL. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.