Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fast & the Furious Bots - Updated

[RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
edited June 2017 in The Carbonated Garage
What's up folks! So the next group of Fast and the Furious bots are out and about. Han is sporting the Dodge Team Charger, Dom is tearing it up in the Steel Charger, and Roman is rocking his Camaro SS. Wanna know how good they're doing, check out the stats below.

Now here's where you guys come in. I'm not going to give you all the answers. Want me to add what lobbies they're in? Then you tell me which racer is in what lobby and I'll change it from to DISCOVER to the lobby number. Want me to add more info, then make suggestions and I'll try to make it happen.
FAST AND THE FURIOUS DRIVER STATS
DriverCarLobbyWinsWin%LossesLoss%
HanDodge Team Charger165012067.8%5732.2%
RomanRoman's Camaro SS16407439.2%11560.8%
DomDom Steel Charger16735789.1%710.9%
Prev1

Comments

• raul_maderoraul_madero Registered Users 1 Posts
    A question ... will they put Brian and his respective cars in the game? About what other good team that brings dominic
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Han is in 50
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • bootysmasher69bootysmasher69 Registered Users 1 Posts
    What lobby are they in
  • DJAlexaDJDJAlexaDJ Registered Users 2 Posts
    It is simply hard almost impossible to drive a bot as there is constantly lobby jumper ! You should make an area such as shoowdown room or turf room where it is only for bots and only the exact rating can be pure
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    edited June 2017
    DJAlexaDJ said:

It is simply hard almost impossible to drive a bot as there is constantly lobby jumper ! You should make an area such as shoowdown room or turf room where it is only for bots and only the exact rating can be pure

I get what you're saying but there currently isn't a way to do that. That being said, a bot won't race a lobby jumper.
  • 209Azn_Gamer209Azn_Gamer Registered Users 138 Posts
    Roman in 1640.

Dom heard he's in 1673.

I.G.N: Funggus (Main) Or Funggus Garage (Extra Storage).
  • [RR] Prodigal Grim[RR] Prodigal Grim Registered Users, Administrator, Moderators 206 Posts
    Is there any other info you want to know about the bots? For example, how fast they run. If you provide the screenshot against the bot, I'll update it with the fastest time you (the community as a whole) have seem them run.
  • Sjustice02Sjustice02 Registered Users 37 Posts
    What's the criteria for them to race one of us. I keep seeing them and they ignore me. Will they not race GS cars?

What's the criteria for them to race one of us. I keep seeing them and they ignore me. Will they not race GS cars?

As long as you're rated in the lobby, they should eventually.
  • DJAlexaDJDJAlexaDJ Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes it is also inadmissible that the bot no drive a lobby jumper out pretender he will also drive with no other if the jumper straight in the lobby is! Or am I wrong
  • HOTSLAMMED2061HOTSLAMMED2061 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I posted a picture of Dom running 8.778 in his GTX on the facebook page.
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    @DJAlexaDJ it does not matter if there is a lobby jumper in the lobby for the bot to race a car it matches with. It just will not race the lobby jumpers.
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    They will race gs cars.. I took a few of Letty's vettes in my gs firebird se's.. and I have been challenged in a 1645 by Letty even with jumpers in lobby..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi

I posted a picture of Dom running 8.778 in his GTX on the facebook page.

Dom isn't using the GTX, so that's not relevant currently.
    Hey grim is Letty gonna make a cone back??

Hey grim is Letty gonna make a cone back??

Maybe ;)
  • EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Can't ever get them to race me :(
  • brn2fly1brn2fly1 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Grim, I have spent hours in the 50 lobby with Han and he has not raced me. I was in an F40 and a Supra. Both are 1650. What's the issue? Are they getting hung up?
    No ss, but han runs 9.4 @ 50..
  • Alex2017Alex2017 Registered Users 14 Posts
    [RR] Prodigal Grim

I inform that the bot Roman is in some trouble when he needs to challenge a qualified rider to run

Just wanted to know if the Carbonated team is aware of the problem and if they are doing anything to correct this problem

Occurrence:

I was "alone" in the room with the car BMW 2002 Turbomeister rat 1640 and with three more normal bots when the message appeared that Roman was looking for a race and he got into my track, but did not appear the screen so that I accept the challenged.

With the same BMW car but with rat 1650, same device and account I was already challenged 5x by the bot HAN

My device is a Sansumg Galaxy note 4 / Android 6.0.1

I am available if you need any more information and I'm waiting for a return

Thank you
    Alex2017 said:

[RR] Prodigal Grim

I inform that the bot Roman is in some trouble when he needs to challenge a qualified rider to run

Just wanted to know if the Carbonated team is aware of the problem and if they are doing anything to correct this problem

Occurrence:

I was "alone" in the room with the car BMW 2002 Turbomeister rat 1640 and with three more normal bots when the message appeared that Roman was looking for a race and he got into my track, but did not appear the screen so that I accept the challenged.

With the same BMW car but with rat 1650, same device and account I was already challenged 5x by the bot HAN

Thank you

I need to clear up your comment. I'm not entirely following...

You were in a 1640 tuned 2002 Turbomeister?
    What do you mean by "by with rat 1650""?

And FYI, i'm sending this to my dev team as you get the information i need. Thanks very much!
  • Alex2017Alex2017 Registered Users 14 Posts

Alex2017 said:

[RR] Prodigal Grim

Occurrence:

Thank you

I need to clear up your comment. I'm not entirely following...

You were in a 1640 tuned 2002 Turbomeister?
    What do you mean by "by with rat 1650""?

And FYI, i'm sending this to my dev team as you get the information i need. Thanks very much!

exact Turbomeister tuned to room 1640

I wanted to say turbomeister tuned in room 1650

You can verify that many times the robot enters to challenge, but it does not challenge anyone ... it is when this error happens

Sorry for my English and thank you for your attention bud
    I've only seen Han race the same 2 guys over and over.. and Roman races and loses to f1 44 Everytime..

I've only seen Han race the same 2 guys over and over.. and Roman races and loses to f1 44 Everytime..

We're going to take a look at Han on Monday morning
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    I've never seen an F&F bot in any lobby...they avoid the Clown apparently

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Am I the only one that finds it stupid that the bots only show up in Multiplayer and not Showdown/turf lobbies? I find the multiplayer lobbies to be worthless and a joke as they are just full of jumpers and scammers, so I avoid them.
    I had resepct for you Grim. But your comment is straight out of the mouth of the people who feed you.Very dissappointed. Cough SELLOUT cough.

You wouldn't be mad that you could never tune that car to hit 8.778 are you? (This is a 50 lobby, just in case you forgot seeing how its irrelevant) Using his car you win, you cant add those rims. SO please tell me how I should just forget that happend.

In fact, since you have more than enough resources, if you can build the same dom car you would get if you beat him, no rims no paint changes etc... and if you were able to hit 8.778 in the 50 lobby. Ill forever drop this.

I hope to respect you once again as i did when i first started. I dont want the car, i would like to see it in a youtube video. I will never doubt you again. But, brushing that off to the side bro, thats low man. I would offer you a reward, but you clearly have all the cars ever and in multiple quantity. ( but the offer is still there )

Ive been through you garage several times and i think maybe 99.5% of your 50 ratings do not come close to breaking 9.0 seconds.... He ran a time that would of taken the F40 home. (FYI , nothing in your a class would touch that time --- more for the general public)

Congrats on hitting 8.9 in a 56 tuned b class (M2 launch edition, i believe)... but good luck hitting 8.77 in a 50 lobby A class car.

Before you were employed by them, I'm sure you remember you spent real money to purchase gems to get items such as the Turbomeister he stole from me. (This is why I'm mad) Why didn't they make him run something a tad bit faster than me? During that race, i was like wait was that a lobby jumper??? How did he fly like that if its supposedly 50 rating...

Please answer me this question only: When the general population was finding glitches and ways to cheat, if you were affected, did you just brushed it off? (Like, oooh he's a cheater, cool!!, because thats what I'm getting from YOU and the "customer service".)
    @HOTSLAMMED2061

I was mad about Dom's GTX. It was running ridiculous times. That's what eventually led to him being pulled. We had fixed it and then another bug popped up as a result. People started winning his car and the car was glitched (unusable). So we tweaked it again and Dom started running too fast again which led to him being pulled. Currently, all the bots are acting "properly".

In regards to spending money on the game before I signed up with Carbonated, funny thing...I'm still spending money on the game. If I want to play, I still have to pay.

In regards to finding finding glitches....Glitches burn me up. I bring them up all the time. I've never brushed it off and I'm not going to start. Truth is I'm not a programmer. I can't fix it. Every time content goes live, even on my "off days", I hop on just to make sure it's working properly (It aggravates my wife sometimes...) but the truth of it I use to do this kind of stuff before I was a part of carbonated and reported issues and now it's my job to do it. I don't ever truly have "off days". I'm wrapped up in some part of Racing Rivals every day of the week. Heck, even when the office clears out in the evening, I'm still here another 5-7 hours following up on stuff or working on my own projects.

The passion I had as a player is the same passion I target this game with from the other side.
    LOL THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONCE. That was really fast, points earned in my book.

However, I have to disagree with you boss... As of the GTX car being unusable, it wasn't usable until the car was pulled from the bots. i.e, The car was never usable unless you actually got it from crates. To add, currently theres still no pic of car i won from the Dom in my garage. The only one with a pic is the one i pulled from the crate. (Yes i spend money to buy gems for this company) So his car was never usable until it was pulled.

I have several pics where i beat him running 9.6 or 9.4, normal times in a 50 lobby. THEN he got tweaked and killed everyone and that was the end of the road for his GTX. ( i heard 24 cars in a row, that got him pulled)

You spend money on the game, good. Then if you get robbed by a jumper are you going with "OOH cool! He's a lobby jumper" or do you get upset and call out that person if you see him again? My case is a little different as this lobby jumper is a bot.

This "BOT" is clearly putting up a time thats impossible for the 50 lobby. I know you wouldnt be able to do what he does with a 50 tune. Go and ghost shift the shitt outta that car and try to break into the 8 secs. How would you react when the company bot is taking a page straight out of the cheaters guide to RR. That is when people should be compensated. Everyone i show that pic too says I should report this and use the "?". So tell me how I should brush this off when the company is making a 50 rating bot hit times thats not possible. Tell me why i should brush this off like it never happened. What's with a company that doesn't want to take any form of responsibility when theres a picture proof of their representitive effing up the game? This company created Dom and then made him tuned at a 56 or 63 rate then released him to a "50 rating" lobby. (Tej demon had dual conversion but he hardly won and it wouldnt be by an absurb time)

I lose cars all the time, by fouling during pinks, just got owned, a variety of reasons, those are reasons I can handle. Jumpers, clever people with "d u a l a c c t s" and "d u a l a c c t s" as their IGN, these people have the ill intentions, which are along the lines with using deception. When it comes to someone stealing (deceivers/ lobby jumpers) or having that unfair advantage (i.e. GG), no one drops it like it never happened. People return to the lobby and call the other racer out immediately. The racer who scams or cheats will always be called out. Go open the global scam chat room.

Others who have seen the pic too told me not to stand back and ignore this event. That this "new" company steals from their customers. This is what is driving me to make this more than a known "bug". This is an issue that needs to be resolved, not brushed under the rug. From my perspective, your mind set is currently aligned with these thieves or your employers.

Why is comphenstation not even a topic?? How can you feel nothing for a fellow player when theres photo evidence?

This game taught me that talk is cheap. People who scam and/or GG users win. To add insult to the injury, when "customer service" is involved the records pertaining to that race "check out" and is legit, HAHAHAHA..... of course GG ensured the records received will be. Really is kind of funny. Too much information between the lines.....

I have a video of what happens when you race against a gg user. And its not very hard to find the difference when you race a normal user. Or a Bot. I'm sure you have access to those already. I'm sure you also know what the garages of these users look like and where they originate from.

I also, take the time out to report these cheaters. I'm not employed by carbonate. I did brush the gg users losses under the rug. I mistakenly expected that you would have a bit of sympathy or compassion for a player who has been cheated out of his car. Your response of the GTX is no longer in the game and therefore your (my) comment is irrelevant. That comment alone speak volumes of your current thought process as you were a player to now a "Carbonated" employee.

Ive learned a lot from this. Thank you for your time. Ill get my comphesation one way or another.
  • big daddy dizzlebig daddy dizzle Registered Users 21 Posts
    edited June 2017
    You guys claim that the bots are fixed. But I literally just found Han on 3 different tracks at one time and he has not challenged anyone at all. So these bots are not fixed