Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ferrari Crates

greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
How does it work ? You buy 7 x crates and get all 5 cars or ? Am not going to waste gems before I get details

Comments

• kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Seems like you could get any but your mor likely to get 5 calis and 2 550s lol
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Everything is available via pinks ;)

Why spend gems
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    @Riyaad01 cuz i like virgins..
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @ARES_NiiTROzz the question stands...would you like to get the same virgin over and over all of the 5 ? Dunno how this Ferrari thing works and at 460gem a shot is not what I call cheap. How does it work ? You buy a 460gem slot and get a car or you would need to purchase all of the7 in order to get 5 cars at a go...

Can the cars be the same or you would be getting all of the different five. They didn't give much info on the thing and am not willing to find out the hard and expensive way.
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Couldnt tell ya. But i see your point
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • BarricoxBarricox Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hello all, I just bought 1 crate and got the 288 GTO.
    @Barricox so you got a car out of one shot. So you've got 6 chances left or ?
    @greenstaged Yea got the car with one crate purchase. My crates purchased now says 1/7.
  • Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    It's a car every time- but it's random- so you could end up with 3 calis like i bloody did!
    @big p

Random you say ?... How come it's always the same car that pops up ?..how come we never hear that someone got 3 x F40s ?!... I say the why is pretty simple to guess..
    Yea I really want the 458 but definitely not complaining with the GTO.
  • schiester111schiester111 Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited July 2017
    The chances of getting a california are little to none. I just bought over 8 crates and I now have completed my ferarri collection. I got 2 458's whereas I only got 1 california. And the f40 is worth it for sure!
    I bought 3 crates, 3 GTOs lol
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    One crate got Italia
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    Sounds pretty random to me. I dont know about you guys but I like having cars that others dont and vise versa. It more than a little boring joining a 1650 lobby that has 15 rivals in all with same car. ie: F40

Some cars do need to be harder to get than others. Id rather pinks a X vs Y than a X vs X. That way I get the try new cars.