Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Glitch or hack that allows u to win cars in a pink slip race even if u lose

dgaf340dgaf340 Registered Users 4 Posts
edited August 2017 in Help!
I just lost type r motor sports in a pink slip race even though I smoked the guy he was 1631 I was 1635 boosted and even though I beat him he still took my car... his username is yuryen kakashi.. what's up with that?!?! I spend money in the game but not to lose my cars unfairly I've spent over 1k in this game and I don't think I'll be supporting it any further if nothing is done

Comments

• dgaf340dgaf340 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can anyone point me in the direction of game developers or game administration so I can try to get a resolution to my problem
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Welcome to the forum! First and foremost - the forum isn't a shortcut to customer service. For that, you have to go through the "?" in game - tap it, and then tap "contact us", and in the next screen, type out your issue as clearly and articulately as you can. Bear in mind, it may take customer service several days to respond, depending on what the ticket volume is.

Something else to consider - the moment you accept a pinks race - you are accepting the chance of losing your car - be it fairly, or not. Simply put - if you aren't willing to accept losing it (even if the other person cheats, game glitches, you get a phone call during the race and screw up the run, etc)......don't enter into a pinks race. You, yourself, are the best line of defense against losing a car that you aren't willing to accept losing.

Hope that helps.
    > @dgaf340 said:
    > I just lost type r motor sports in a pink slip race even though I smoked the guy he was 1631 I was 1635 boosted and even though I beat him he still took my car... his username is yuryen kakashi.. what's up with that?!?! I spend money in the game but not to lose my cars unfairly I've spent over 1k in this game and I don't think I'll be supporting it any further if nothing is done

> @dgaf340 said:
    > Can anyone point me in the direction of game developers or game administration so I can try to get a resolution to my problem

> @dgaf340 said:
    > Can anyone point me in the direction of game developers or game administration so I can try to get a resolution to my problem

> @dgaf340 said:
    > I just lost type r motor sports in a pink slip race even though I smoked the guy he was 1631 I was 1635 boosted and even though I beat him he still took my car... his username is yuryen kakashi.. what's up with that?!?! I spend money in the game but not to lose my cars unfairly I've spent over 1k in this game and I don't think I'll be supporting it any further if nothing is done
    @Roush Sport
    I took a chance and I was willing to lose fair and square. Not lose unfairly. If I had know that this was something to be aware of I wouldn't of done it. I was under the impression that this a game where people have to race fairly especially with pinks and if not the administration or game developers would take action. I didn't know there was a thing called glitching or much less cheating in a game where administrators were actively involved... y would I accept losing a car unfairly ?! Wether a simple car or an exotic car... I entered into the race thinking it would be a fair pink slip race. Didn't realize there was ways around racing fairly !!! So essentially I should stop playing the game and stop spending money then is that what your saying. Because pinks is a part of the game that I take part in. And if I can't take part in the whole game and just some parts of the game then I'm not enjoying the game for what it is... right or wrong?