Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

New cars and Turf crates please

saucesanchezsaucesanchez Registered Users 11 Posts
To Carbonated: really, guys come on this is rediculous...months with the same turf crates. and the cars in turf are garbage and don't tell me that you guys give those out. everyone cant finish top 100 so we look to the crates for help on exclusive cars. but dam over 3months now same cars in turf crates, why is that guys? but your switching all other crates and adding old cars and making them new such as the 300zx....smh why not add a new car the game as never seen there are so many. for example audi's, some RE r35 and r34's. things like that. ive been playing this game for years now the whole time it been out and i switch from nitto racing........stop adding trash cars we dont want..fix the ingame issue first. also why is the performance crate so repetative. the same cars over and over like litterally over and over. this is crazy smh, put light weight parts for a whole new group of cars stop milking the system. just a thought to you guys..hope you guy are listenin to us

Comments

• greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    > @saucesanchez said:
    > To Carbonated: really, guys come on this is rediculous...months with the same turf crates. and the cars in turf are garbage and don't tell me that you guys give those out. everyone cant finish top 100 so we look to the crates for help on exclusive cars. but dam over 3months now same cars in turf crates, why is that guys? but your switching all other crates and adding old cars and making them new such as the 300zx....smh why not add a new car the game as never seen there are so many. for example audi's, some RE r35 and r34's. things like that. ive been playing this game for years now the whole time it been out and i switch from nitto racing........stop adding trash cars we dont want..fix the ingame issue first. also why is the performance crate so repetative. the same cars over and over like litterally over and over. this is crazy smh, put light weight parts for a whole new group of cars stop milking the system. just a thought to you guys..hope you guy are listenin to us

No disrespect and you might be correct but what you mentioned is all given to us for FREE !!! Stop complaining and enjoy the free stuff while it lasts...you never know when they will draw the line and stop the free cars for good.
  • icecoldtradericecoldtrader Registered Users 83 Posts

> @saucesanchez said:

> To Carbonated: really, guys come on this is rediculous...months with the same turf crates. and the cars in turf are garbage and don't tell me that you guys give those out. everyone cant finish top 100 so we look to the crates for help on exclusive cars. but dam over 3months now same cars in turf crates, why is that guys? but your switching all other crates and adding old cars and making them new such as the 300zx....smh why not add a new car the game as never seen there are so many. for example audi's, some RE r35 and r34's. things like that. ive been playing this game for years now the whole time it been out and i switch from nitto racing........stop adding trash cars we dont want..fix the ingame issue first. also why is the performance crate so repetative. the same cars over and over like litterally over and over. this is crazy smh, put light weight parts for a whole new group of cars stop milking the system. just a thought to you guys..hope you guy are listenin to us

No disrespect and you might be correct but what you mentioned is all given to us for FREE !!! Stop complaining and enjoy the free stuff while it lasts...you never know when they will draw the line and stop the free cars for good.

I agree but it cost money to get licensed for the cars in the game and btw if they had no free cars in the game they would lose too much money
  • saucesanchezsaucesanchez Registered Users 11 Posts
    Ive learned in life free is not always good my friend.then u have to deal with taking what u get. which is the angle you guys are doing i see. all im saying is switch it u. that's all i'm not the only one stating that...SMH
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited August 2017
    @saucesanchez
    If free is not good or does not suit you....you can always buy cars from showroom / crates. Baggers can't be choosers my friend.