Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Which device works better?

JayTunedAWDJayTunedAWD Registered Users 1,430 Posts
I know this may sound dumb, just curiosity which device works better for this app? And also, is it better to use wifi or 4G/LTE data?

Comments

• Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    I find Apple to to best, this is in general thou. Their processing speed combine with stability #Trumps most. Larl ;)
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    Apple is far more consistant. Ones androids start getting hot they are a lagapalooza. Its crazy. Definately recommend apple for this game.
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • JayTunedAWDJayTunedAWD Registered Users 1,430 Posts
    Thx for feedback guys!
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Apple for sure I have s7 edge which is good but my wife iPhone 6s runs RR smoother
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
    Apple it is fellas!
    Also, how about network connection? Is wi-fi good?
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    With Android it's hit or miss. Yes, in general IOS is more optimized than Android and before 6.0 you truly couldn't tell. With Android the displays makes games look much better (Personal experience) than on iOS at the cost of performance. But overall, until they make more changes and fixes, stay with iOS
    Ok thks bro!
  • Riyaad01Riyaad01 Registered Users 89 Posts
    is it better to use wifi or 4G/LTE data? Faster the better. Wifi is always more stable. But you will need to check you lines speed. I use both and have no issues. You will notice however the launch point moves slightly based on your net speed
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @Riyaad01 I use ATNT and a cable company called Charter Spectrum. WiFi is much faster than peak LTE speeds. Although not everybody has high end wifi so it varies heavily
    I notice that using wifi, when I join a lobby, sometimes it will say low connection or something, so I just stick to my LTE.
    Thanks though guys!