- Removed the old chat system. Let’s face it, it wasn’t good for chatting.
- A “working” in-game chat function is a must, so we built an entirely new one with useful features.
- Friend requests are queued and aren’t added to your friends list until you accept them.
- You can add and remove friends without viewing their garage.
- Send teammates friend requests directly from the team page.
- You can message players that are offline, and they’ll get the message when they log in.
- Chat history is saved between your team and friends. Each conversation will keep the last 50 messages.
- Whenever you get a new friend request or message, you’ll get an indicator that something new has been added to one of your conversations.
- Tweaked matte and satin paints to look better on the track. Even matte black looks awesome during a race.
- Adjusted headlight and underglow colors to match. For example, orange underglow and orange headlights are actually orange now. New colors soon to make their way to Rivals!
- Lobby’s rating now shows in the lobby.
- Daily requests challenges and rewards change based on player level. Play more, get better rewards!
BUG FIXES & FUNCTIONALITY
- Lights no longer shine through the car.
- Chat will not function between 6.5 and 6.4.
- Players on 6.5 will not be able to add friends that are still on 6.4.