Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.
However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.
On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.
In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
I am confused, and have lots of questions
Hello, I have some basic questions which the game have left me for dead.
1. what is the quickest way to earn cash? I have completed some multiplayer races but they don't give much.
2. How can I buy cars? I've looked everywhere but there doesn't seem to be a buy cars option.
3. In the shipyard I see some crates give cars but they require gems to unlock. How do I earn gems? I imagine you can do offers but there's nothing on my offer wall.
4. How can I change my speed to kph?
5. What other races are there other than the campaign? I feel very limited in what I can do. The street races all require tickets and they takes ages to refill. This game feels so punishing that you even get a foul when you know you pressed launch on the green. What a waste of tickets. And head to head races have me pitted against opponents that do 3 seconds faster than me.
5. How can I tune my car? Is there no option to adjust my nitrous and gear ratios?