Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Admins or FOXXX

Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
Ok so it's like this! You claim to have things fixed and patched and no more car glitches ETC.... So explain to me WHY a Mazda rx7 spec is running 7.1 in a 1668 lobby?!?!?! I just lost my **** gemmed out furai with all gem rims purchased to another GLITCHER!!! speedmechanics needs to be investigated and something has to be done! I clearly can not get my most expensive gemmed out car back but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! I have spent ALOT OF MONEY in this game and if someone in the CIE CREW Cannot do something about this then you will never see another Penney from this guy and I will be selling my account to never play again!!!!! Seriously, enough is enough!!! Too many hard earned dollars go into this game by many people day in and day out for what? So you guys can have a paycheque and us paying players can be ripped off over and over and over again?!?! Fair hey? I think not! So speedmechanics is a glitcher and needs to be looked into and If he's moving his cars then you guys need to find out to which account and have something done about this crap!!! Screenshots are provided of the car he used, my car in his garage and something had to be done, this is complete and utter bullshit. You guys are losing more and more good players to the bugs, hacks, and glitchers than you can imagine! I could be one of those people you lose who do spend a lot of real cash on this game, and check my account everything I have and gained in this game was ALWAYS 100% legit!!! So, somebody please HELP ME and find out some answers here!!!

Comments

• Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Tried to upload screenshots but it will not let me to do so, perhaps another bug in the game
  • sirnike5sirnike5 Registered Users 344 Posts
    Nice legit money spenders will always loose in this game. The temtation to glitch n scam is way too high, with the cost of gems and in game cash. Top money spending legit players will loose there cars to glitchers. Middle lvl penny savers will get enticed by scammers promising cars or money. I just would stop pinkslip racing if I were you.
    screenshots finally fetch?id=57171fetch?id=57172
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    This player took 1mil from me in same lobby...I understand why someone I knew called iTunes , cie say they will look into, but they never return the honest peoples cars or money. 10 to 1 odds say that's what we will hear this time also. I don't care how much they are working on, they'll end up working on another app when this one goes bust because they are more worried about android than they are about taking care of customer base they have. Android hackers make the ones we have now look like preschool
    Waiting on a reply.......
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i will review and go into it today Terry
    That would be greatly appreciated foxx!!! Thanks!!!
    i have had our guys go in and review and trace his account. Though he is fast he is doing nothing that we see that would put him outside the means of that car. I think alot of these issues come from our rating system and how players and devs are not communicating on how it actually works. I aim to change that tomorrow
    FOXX!!! How can you say that? He was in a 1668 lobby!! Not a maxed lobby!! That car CANNOT do 7.1 in a 1668 lobby!!!!! I think you need to look again! So basically your saying now that a rx7 spec is capable of doing 7.1 In a 1668 lobby and losing a furai that had over 3000 gems put into it is ok also! NOOOO sorry that's NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
    I am still working on it Terry
  • Razoor112Razoor112 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 222 Posts
    Standard answers that repair no damage from Cie. Does Cie laugh thinking we keep buying cars for gems because hackers take them, maybe
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Just a question is a tq on a maxed rx7 spec 530? If it is then yeah it's a glitch
    Actually old woman the rx7 spec he used was tq 774! And if you notice in the pics he moved that car he used right away cuz the cars in his garage changed from 5 down to 4! But yes a maxed rx7 in a 68 room running 7.1 is NOT normal no matter what anyone says as I'm sure you know that considering your a great respected racer!
    action has been taken
    Wow foxx that narrows it down!! That's all you can give me? So action meaning what? He's banned? How bout action as your gonna give me back over 3000 gems! That would be beneficial action!! Can you elaborate?
    They are laughing waiting for you too spend more or your money to buy another furai, may be the only way they can get a raise at Cie, who knows. Next will come the"we are sorry for your lose"
    I guess your right razoor, been almost a week now and NOTHING! So by people helping admins here in this forum and informing them about hackers and glitchers is to their advantage on helping them fix their mistakes but yet NOBODY who were the victims will ever get any consolation for their losses!! WOW! Seems like a great community to me! NOT!! I guess if nothing is going to be done on this end for me, or any of the other many victims of this bull$hit, perhaps we ALL need to boycot the game, call Apple, get refunds for money spent and have the game removed from the app Center!! Where will that leave CIE? How will that affect CIE? Hmmmmm maybe if that is done CIE will have no choice but to start being more conscious of the players and their feelings and their losses!! Jesus, they might even offer or give people like myself some sort of gem or cash value replacement! Whoops my bad again wishful thinking on my behalf! Players aka the victims ARE NEVER getting anything back from cie it seems!
    FYI, I believe if apple gets 500 complaints in a week, they drop the app
    Well thanks for the FYI So, if I don't get any type reimbursement or satisfaction here I guess I know what my next step will be! And 500 people wow that's not hard to get from all the people being screwed over here in the millions of players playing!! OK FOXX TIME TO BUCKLE DOWN AND FIND A SOLUTION!!! I'll wait till end of this turf before I seek further action!
  • StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    I think the only reason they don't replace your car is; once they do it for one person then everyone else is gonna want free cars too. For example, if cie gives you your gems back, then the next person who pinks in loses is gonna send a ticket crying that they got scammed or hacked. Honestly . Ppl join slow lobbies all the time. You best bet, is not to pink. If you do, it's at your own risk.
    I think your missing the point!! It's not a matter of losing the car or the gems, it's the ****. principle of how!!!!! And how is because of CIE's mistakes and errors in game programming! And people can bitch. All they want but the proof is when cie looks into it and realizes your not making it up then YES they should replace the car and or gems knowing it was their fault in the first place for having the dumb errors in their programming for a multimillion dollar game!
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    I had lost a car due to a black screen or possible hacker, never really found out what happened. But, maybe because I didn't yell and threaten the mods I actually got my car back from cie. Or maybe it is just because I am so good looking........
    Glad to hear that goldtop, thanks for sharing a good story! However just to clarify, in not threatening of what I might do, I'm promising to do what I say because this is an incredible game and the bull crap that happens to people needs to be fixed or ended! So the game isn't completely ruined and have everyone quit due to the hackers, bugs, errors, glitchers ETC ETC
    I will go over this agan, but our update fixes most if not all these issues and will be released in under a week
    Glad to hear that Foxx and look forward to it but it's not fixing or helping me with the loss I had due to games errors bugs etc!!
    terry if you pm me we can go over your specific case and I can see where i can help
    Pm is sent