Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

SERIOUSLY NO MORE SEEING OTHERS RATINGS?

BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
Every hacker is going to have fun now, thanks for ruining the game. YOUR #4 PLAYER IN THE WORLD.

Edit: I lied. I like this a lot more now. When I lose to -3 ratings below me, I get upset some but now, I can't since I don't know what rating they are exactly.
Prev1

Comments

• Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    Lol and the pedals are now tiny on ipads
  • Decay™Decay™ Registered Users 46 Posts
    Showed up now
    The people that take higher rated cars into lower rated rooms are gunna have fun to. They'll be able to screw over a lot of people
  • BOORAJBOORAJ Registered Users 37 Posts
    Are they seriously doing this? Could they make this game any harder for legit players? What is CIE thinking?
  • "Don't ever under estimate what's under your opponents hood." ;) vroooom!!!
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    I still see everyone's ratings? Idk why it would be different for you guys.
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    not after you update this garbage
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Ya I agree with BeetleJuice. This is ridiculous! You just gave hackers and scammers the game on a silver platter. No one is going to do pink races anymore and betting is just unsure now. Very, very bad idea...
    The update just popped up for me in the App Store. But the weird thing is, I didn't have to update the game, in order to get the update. Lmao. Maybe I shouldn't have updated and just stuck with the previous version.
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    I haven't updated.
    Can't see others ratings either and when I try and check out the new body kit for the mclearn, the whole part just disappears
    THE GAME IS RUINED. WTF ARE THEY THINKING?!?!?!?!?!? WE CANT SEE ANY RANKS!!!!!!! The devs need to fix that ASAP
    Hopefully it's a glitch and will be fixed
    Hopefully it's a glitch and will be fixed
    nope, it's here for good. They did it on purpose.
  • NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    This game is now hackers paradise!
    100% right NISMO!
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    This suck.. Well at least my wife will have my attention back again lol
    LOL, I havent updated yet, so my wife is still being ignored.

I'm def not going to update if I have a choice.
  • Hairy Moose KnucklesHairy Moose Knuckles Registered Users 109 Posts
    BOORAJ wrote: »
    LOL, I havent updated yet, so my wife is still being ignored. I'm def not going to update if I have a choice.
    You don't! They just forced me. I think I'm ready to find another game. It's sad what they did to this one. They might as well let the hackers program it.
    DAMN IT! Just got the update notice on start up. My wife has my attention now....
  • magnum3333magnum3333 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Are they seriously doing this? Could they make this game any harder for legit players? What is CIE thinking?

so you cant race lower rate car if u have high rating cars RIGHT BOORAJ????
    If I took your car Magnum, you prob were in a room that is too slow for the car that you brought in? And you probably pinked me.
    If I took your car Magnum, you prob were in a room that is too slow for the car that you brought in? And you probably pinked me.

yes lol ur in the room low rate cars and ur frs is max out lol....d
    Yes, I do frequently go into lower class level rooms since that is where the abusers steal cars from beginners. I am not there for the beginners, but for abusers. I have never taken a car from a noob or someone that belongs in that room.
    The initial force update did not work and the game wont load... Had to reinstall the game and doing the update now... Not looking forward to it...
    The initial force update did not work and the game wont load... Had to reinstall the game and doing the update now... Not looking forward to it...
    i do that and its works
    Yes, it is working now. But it sucks...
    yeah i like the old ver... and its a bit lag on the game
    Ok so the lag isnt just my phone then... Good to know.
    Yeah, I'm on iPad 4, and it's pretty laggy. The game ran really fast and smoothly before the update.