Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

United Racers: We Demand Fair Compensation for Our Losses! Do the right thing!

Comments

• [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Also I will no longer respond to hateful, angry, snide, bitter, and degrading comments. It does nothing to help us or you and all it does it make me want to have even a smaller presence on here. Lets have a conversation but lets make it civil. please.
  • FaZe VeloFaZe Velo Registered Users 125 Posts
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    it is one of a few on the horizon.
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    Shinbeats add me to that list I keep getting the black screen and all they said they are looking into it WTF
  • AVECMJAVECMJ Registered Users 3 Posts
    I support this movement
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Okay Foxx, so you are officially denying the people the requested 2000 gems? Is that correct? This is not a stab or slandering your name, so I at least deserve an answer. Is it a yes or a no?
    We are doing plenty over the next few days to give back to you guys, Im sorry that I cannot give you everything you want.
    demands never work well, we can come to compromises and we can work things out (which is what the fully upgraded cars +gems is a start of) we also have another gift going out tomorrow morning. I think its unfair that you are so locked in your demands that you cant see the good we are trying to do
    Foxx, listen to me.

I don't understand how many times I have to explain this. RACERS have lost MORE than 500 gems in CARS. So just to confirm one last time before, what you are saying is:

You cannot and will not compensate everyone fairly (2000 gems,) for all the cars/money that they have lost to glitches on CIE's part (not hackers,) but glitches. Yes or no?
    we will compensate you in several ways that may add up to something akin to 2000 gems, but i have not been given the authorization to give 50$ to every person who plays RR in flat gems
    That's all I needed. Thanks.
    Lets see what's going on the next few days.
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    People recived first place turf cars for lost regular gt2 lol .... And I recived only 500 gems for hulked zr1 + 2.5 mill ... And lost over 20 gem cars to blackscreen ...
  • madoxersmadoxers Registered Users 56 Posts
    I still havent recieved anything..
  • SubaruSTbyeSubaruSTbye Registered Users 70 Posts
    I requested to be on the list on the other topic. Didn't see my name on it. I'm not turfing. I'm not playing. I'm not interested because I've lost cars I've put so many hours into due to DNF, glitches, people getting into lower lobby ratings. It's just all so frustrating.. Add me to the list Shin. IGN: NickCereghino
    United Racers is on it's way to 200.
    Adding you now.
    Another top 25 team: Wastegate legends will NOT be buying gems.
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    If we can get to 1000 that's 1/80
    i mean you guys can continue to try to hurt us, but all were doing is trying to help
  • tetukerentetukeren Registered Users 59 Posts
    I havent received anything from CIE yet
  • Avenger33DKAvenger33DK Registered Users 333 Posts
    Shinbeats,please add me to the list... Have spent a lot of money on this game,and i'm tired of hackers... Lost 2 cars and 1 mill in rr cash...
    You're on.
    I still haven't received anything
    Shinbeats add me on that list
    we are still working on it, its not like we have a giant red button
    No one said you have a giant red button or this is something we want instantly..I just said we are waiting.
  • HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    @lutzberg. Well man this was i personale exspectet from you guys. Another song of how sorry you guys on cie are. Well listen up, if i made this Many screewup as u guys do on my job. Im guranteeing you i Will get the boot, so fast my head Will spin. Bottom of the Line is that you obviesly have no control and no knowledge on whats going on in this game. For an example. You write in your post for the last Update, that not Many of us Will be affectet by the rating changes. What A load of crap, do you realize that ALL out tunes are ruined. Do you have any idea of how Many hours of testing parts back and forth, that Went Down the Drain? Im sure you dont. And if u keep insisting that it have no impact, Then yeah your just an ignorant sitting and scoobing in our cash. Btw When it comes to cash. I hope you are aware that Many of us did get full reembursment from apple. Do you wonder how that can be. Well maybe because of up till now, you guys didnt want to help us with our lost stuff what so ever. ADD to that the game has/are filled with so Many errors, than Half would be enough. ADD further more all those glitching/hacking mofos that steal our Cars and cash. Yeah im quite positive with all those complaints going into apple, you guys are gonna be looked at from there side, and you Got som explanations problem imo. Having Said all this, i hope you guys get it Right sometime, because its A hell of A game, and i Will gladly start to spend money, if the game invorement gets safe. Until that im just happy that apple gave me full reembursment, and i Will Continue racing for fun with friends i trust. Regards Jesper, and VAMOS on sorting all these errors out amigo
  • Speedy Gonzales 03Speedy Gonzales 03 Registered Users 48 Posts
    Sorry fox and lutz but I've seen noobs who I guess got glitched out of their cars with first place rx7 spec turf car, first place gt2, and the rest of the turf cars... I've been playing for a good a good amount of time and it is completely unfair to the ppl that have been playing for so long and didn't get anything. Like I said I just want my cars back AT LEAST. Just 2 weeks ago I put 200$ into this game. Bought the nismo when it first came out gemmed it out and everything. Once these gems I have go away I won't be buying packs until I see something happen such as legit players getting some kind of reward, cars returning to or garages, and mills that we worked hard to get returning to our banks (around 6M I lost). You want us to keep playing this game and paying for gems than you do have to keep your customers happy. Better yet if there was a way that we (legit players) could help you track hackers/glitchers and make his game more fun that would be great. I would personally love to help in any way possible but that means somebody from cie would have to get in touch with me.
  • SmurfcivicSmurfcivic Registered Users 84 Posts
    I started my own team just to get away from buying gems to go all out in turf. Gonna have a stress free week even if in the only person on my team. Lol