Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

A few car suggestions

SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
I have a few suggestions for new cars.
2014 Dodge Dart SXT- 184hp/171lb-ft tq
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat- 707hp/650lb-ft tq
2014 Ford Mustang GT- 420hp/390ld-ft tq
2014 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500- 662hp/631lb-ft tq
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray- 460hp/460lb-ft tq
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06- 650hp/650lb-ft tq

Comments

• joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Dodge's are stupid.
    Ford's are stupid.
    They're adding the C7.R.
    What needs to be added is a few Audi's, E46 M3 CSL, few Mercedes', and of course the Mclaren P1.
    Too many american cars as it is lol
  • Firlds769Firlds769 Registered Users 1 Posts
    What they really need to do is to make more cars able to be purchased with the game money instead of having to buy $20 in gems just to get a different car. It's ridiculous and that's what really ruins the game for me. Stuck with one car each tier and only a couple of cars can be purchased without gems. It's dumb
  • LEAMSI1117LEAMSI1117 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I agree e46 m3 would be sick, I own one in real life so I would go nuts with it in game ( make sure it's R class ) no pos a class
  • cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    I think the option to modify classic muscle cars with wider tires wheelie bars deployable chutes blowers etc along with adding the dodge srt v 10 truck, the raptor and the new chevy that will compete with the raptor should be added.
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    the dart sxt is useless. plus, we have plenty american cars. past few cars that have just been added are american cars (besides the CRX), such as the camaro zl1 and the C7R.

IMO we need muscle car wheels