Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Here we go again.....

Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
So s class starts and what do ya know, dnfs every second race, slow connections every race or two (orange bar of death)! IS THERE EVER GONNA BE AN END TO ALL THIS BS?? Seriously??? Why does this keep happening and why is it always during turf??? WHY CANT SOMEONE GIVE US PAYING RACERS SOME ANSWERS??? Why??? Is it always happening?? Is it your servers?? If it is, UPGRADE!!!!

Comments

• Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    It is. Not necessarily the quality of them, but something needs fixed. Could be a lot of things. I think they're already trying to work on these though.
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    I thought it was just me but some of my team members got this aswell. I can't even turf due to this!
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    sorry to say that DNF's and DQ's are here to stay according to Foxx. DNF's and DQ's are for the "hackers" and cheaters but never mind us legit racers. They don't know how to stop there own problem. Fact.
  • SEEN CHASEEN CHA Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I'm having the same issues.. Unfortunately I'm having to take a break from turf right now until this gets fixed. I'm tired of handing out free point due to being disqualified even though I win the race.
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    Well deezy, the dnfs I'm talking bout here is me being dnf and it isn't from a hacker or cheater cuz it's from well know legit racers we all have known for a long time! Foxx or whoever can say what they want in regards to the dnf or dqs, but I ASSURE you, that is not the case tonight! It's the servers and the overload on the servers! Either way bro, this is far from acceptable and it's been ongoing way too long and it's just getting worse and worse it seems!! This current turf is the absolute WORSE turf yet for functionality!! There are more errors, dnf, Dq and slow connections with the orange bar of death than ever before! Oh wait, maybe it's cuz they put gems on special this weekend! Everyone spends more, CIe makes more and the paying racers/customers like us get to suffer more and LOSE more! Why you think so many people are selling their accounts? They had enough of the BS and can't take it anymore!
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I laughed at the gem special. I almost took offense to it when I saw the deal too. Like , "yeah here! spend more money so we can syntax error the **** out of you all!! hahahahaaa" type of ****. smfh