Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Rr devs please read

RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
With this coming update please say there's going to be a cash influx, money is dwindling and dwindling day by day. New players who cant buy and upgrade cars will leave. Make money easier to get makes new players get addicted easier and spend gems . Seems stupid but it would work

Comments

• Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    True! I second that
  • Options
    MaryjanesBFMaryjanesBF Registered Users 225 Posts
    Thats so true I agree with this
  • Options
    HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    I would buy RRC from Cie/Glu if the prices was cheaper like 50k for 2$ 10 mil for $100 the company would clean up and there would be some sick cars in the game.
  • Options
    Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    Sad but you guys dont get it. CIE/GLU care nothing about their customers, since the game was launched its been bug after bug, hack after hack and we have had to live with it. They only care now about getting the 100m from glu and to hell with anything else, why do you not think they havent released the update. Smarten up people. Time to find a new game.
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    please don't give any cash out..... It will ruin my college fund.
  • Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Damn straight bro.