Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

private messaging not working

gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
yo, anybody experiencing some pm's not going through? or having your account offline well infact it is? im just having this problem right now. i think im getting banned lol
PINKSLIP!

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Try reinstalling if you are linked to GC or GP
  • Milan1986Milan1986 Registered Users 404 Posts
    same problem here
  • gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    Old Woman - reinstalled it already boss, still not working
    PINKSLIP!
  • LSX MaxedOutLSX MaxedOut Unregistered / Not Logged In 543 Posts
    Its CIE bro happening on both my devices
  • babbanbabban Registered Users 211 Posts
    Same is the problem here in dubai lolz...cie wat u upto now????
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ok then I'll have Ryyst look into this...
  • babbanbabban Registered Users 211 Posts
    I am not able to even communicate with my team members..none of them...please luk into this as i need to discuss with them before turf starts....
  • Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    We just got CIE'd lol
  • Rebeca007Rebeca007 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I am having the same issue and so is my BF. It is also not showing that I am online when in fact I am. It is also showing I am online when I am offline. I hope they fix this soon!
  • twitch944twitch944 Registered Users 23 Posts
    mine is working partially with certain people and not others. tried on moultiple devices with moultiple accounts too. certain people I cant message at all no matter what im using
  • bucket 0f crapbucket 0f crap Registered Users 29 Posts
    Cant even mssg between my two accounts
    old woman, i hope its not much to ask but can we fix this asap? we really need to communicate with one other. thanks in advance
    PINKSLIP!
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    I can't check my pms right now smh CIE needs to fix this.
    #PinkMafia
  • LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    Bump......
  • bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts
    Same issue here cant talk to anyone besides in lobby chat
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Oldwoman moved this to the admins section. Hopefully Ryyst will look into this asap.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Sweet! Not happening to me! My game is perfect!!! ...still. Haha ever since my new phone the game is perfect! Guess I'm one of the lucky ones! However I was wondering why no one was answering me lmao
  • Harry RiveraHarry Rivera Registered Users 70 Posts
    Been like that all day...idk y
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    I'm having same issue on both devices :( why is there something new every day. Can we just get this fixed ASAP. wow!
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Looking into it
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Ryst & oldwoman - private messaging is running good right now. thank you!
    PINKSLIP!