Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Weird pink slips night. Ur thoughts

twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
Lol well first off ill start by sayin im not complaining outcomes by any means but i have no idea how it happened. Pink slips 1- viper gts vs my zr1. I bet 10k he raised to pinks. I got the stones to accept and as the lights lit up. I fouled. Nearly crapping myself for fouling away a car i just invested all the cash go max it. Then it pops up and says invalid race both players fouled. Relieved i figured it was time to repair car n take a break. Went back to garage and there was the challengers viper and the 10k i raised. If we both fouled howd i get his car n money? Race 2- after winning a second viper fair n square i raced one of the losers again. 2x 1669 vipers. We race. We tie at 8.006. Once again i get his car i lose nothing Racing rivals gods just like me all the sudden or did i somehow become a hacker cheater person without knowing it. Lol. Either qay i won 3 vipers and am now selling the one ive been slowly building. Its a 1648 asking 250k. Thanks

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    There is only one explanation ..
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Lol if thats what magic the zr1 will bring maybe ill buy sone shiny shoes for it! Haha. I just couldnt comprehend how i just won 3 maxxed vipers 2 of them being so sketchy within like 20 mins..lol makes the nsx and sti i won earlier seem like a 100 dollar race.
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Twyer is good. Lol. How i wish that happend to me but its the other way. Lol. Congrats :)
  • Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    You did me right yesterday and that was your reward haha. Think I'll stop playing around and finish my own ZR1.
    Haha i try to do everyone right. Well at least with slips winnings that i personally didnt hafta put any money into. Haha
    Im diggin the zr1 tho. I chose to turbo mine rather than use the factory supercharger
  • Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    twyer24 wrote: »
    Im diggin the zr1 tho. I chose to turbo mine rather than use the factory supercharger
    When I Gem purchased mine it automatically came SC. Rather do the turbo tho. So far it's 1650 with 0 miles
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    The turbo is a little faster than the SC in the ZR1. I've done 7.804 in the turbo.
    Q Rep wrote: »
    When I Gem purchased mine it automatically came SC. Rather do the turbo tho. So far it's 1650 with 0 miles
    Yeah they all come sc. I removed the sc n added the turbo. Turbo generally seems a tad fast in all the cars ive used