Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

RR Campaign 1 Million a day CHEAPER NO NEED to have MORE than 1 device !!!

shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
I think that people should be helped for free but since it takes some time to figure out this method .. I would like to ask just a low 200k for my guide in PDF.

IF you dont want it PDF then I can send you in PLAIN TEXT in email :D

Please note that to earn 1 mn more or less YOU DO NOT NEED MORE THAN 1 DEVICE !!!

THIS GUIDE IS FOR THOSE WHO WISHES TO SPEND 200k for earning more than a million a day BUT DONT WANT TO FIGURE IT OUT THEMSELVES and NOT FOR THOSE WHO have enough time to do that ;)

Comments

• Nickfordays24Nickfordays24 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Guys just look online, there's people giving out methods for free lol
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I wish I had a mil.....
  • KrisKrowerKrisKrower Registered Users 100 Posts
    I wish PDF's were secure file formats. PDF isn't safe to use, very easy to "own" your computer with a PDF file.
  • supa crazy 284supa crazy 284 Registered Users 626 Posts
    Whare i can see that.
  • kylerigginskyleriggins Registered Users 254 Posts
    Impossible
  • shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    IF you guys dont want it in PDF then I can send you in PLAIN TEXT in email biggrin.png
  • 1320 Champ1320 Champ Registered Users 224 Posts
    Approximately how much time does your technique take to make the million?
  • xlcoalitionxlcoalition Registered Users 155 Posts
    And what are the requirements? As far as cars go I mean?
  • Gkm3Gkm3 Registered Users 52 Posts
    All u have to know is stock turbo max nos max weight untill u get to a class then u need some stage 2
  • RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    You don't need turbo to get to class a. All u need is nos and wt and some a cpl levels it doesn't even have to be maxed