Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help us help you: Reporting a \"Hacker\"

Comments

• s13silviaguys13silviaguy Registered Users 408 Posts
    I lost my Evo VIII tonight by the DNF Glitch. The user that did the glitch messaged me right after taking my car and told me he hacked. Can CIE pull conversations? I'd really like my Evo 8 back.

room : was pissed off and didn't get it...
    my car : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
    my car speed rating : 1661
    opponent Car : Dodge Charger R/T
    opponent user name : Lane Oil 291
    opponent ET : Couldn't see, error message appeared
    Date/Time : 7/7/2014 8PM - 9PM
    my username : s13silviaguy

I can be emailed at brudacille@hotmail
  • SuzieJoeBobSuzieJoeBob Registered Users 7 Posts
    Whatever you do, don't send CIE an email using the contact us button in Racing Rivals. After 14 days, I was told that I was to blame for a bad server connection, even though I was using a 5.4 GHz WiFi connection with full bars. I'm out of a nearly-maxed Viper GTS because of a freeze and the "updated profile" error. I spent $20 on IAP, and this is how I'm treated.......
  • bsmigsbsmigs Registered Users 3 Posts
    I raced an opponent for pinks and 1000, but as I hit race now the game froze. The game proceeded to countdown from 30-0 but once 0 came nothing happened. I waited several minutes until finally closing the application and restarting it. Now my car is gone and my 1000. If i remeber correctly I think it was: Opponent:Edgy 20 My car: civic si His car: dodge challenger Room: unsure Not sure if u was hacked or the game just scrwed me over, but I don't think it's right that I should lose my car because of either issue. Please get back to me
  • I MEANT TO LOSEI MEANT TO LOSE Registered Users 3 Posts
    I lost my maxed 2002 skyline i put 500 then he raised the bet to 10500 and i pinked him he waited till the very last second and hit lets race i beat him by at least 3 car lengths.
    When it was uploading to server result came back as i dnf and i lost my money and car. my internet connection is very stable ive never had any connection problems.
    I tried to talk to the opponent when i asked him about the glitch he just unfriend me. im very upset and would like reimbursement on my car not fair that i put alot of money into this game and can lose my car to something like this. Please get back to me

My car:2002 nissan skyline gtr
    My speed raiting:1666
    opponent car:srt viper gts
    opponent username: DANNY 8
    opponent ET: 9.071
    8/2/2014 between 2pm-3pm
    my username I MEANT TO LOSE

I can be emailed at jxgomez916@gmail.com Attachment not found.

• tokuintokuin Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wanted to report a false accusation. I was racing this morning with my challenger srt8, no pinks or bets at all, this was around 6:30am est. After racing a while, I went back into my garage to by the part i was saving for, which is also why I wasn't betting. I found my chatbox had been blown up by a name I didn't recognize. Someone was accusing me of challenging them to a pinks race then glitching the race so I would win. This is impossible since I never challenged anyone to a pinks race ever, not even sure how to. I've only ever accepted 2 races for pinks, won the first lost the second. Anyway, the chat messages were pretty vulgar and quite annoying. I'm assuming its some type of scam that he's trying to pull, here are the screenshots:
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/2rdymwx.jpg
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/2edut0y.jpg
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/o574op.jpg
    I tried to upload them to here but they showed up as extremely tiny lol
  • fabrizio didyfabrizio didy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would like to report a hackers... room : see picture my car : dodge challenger srt8 my car speed rating : 1664 opponent Car : mitsubishi evo x opponent user name : Yampi opponent ET : dunno Date/Time : 20 august 2014 my username : Fabrizio Didy
  • kneums25kneums25 Registered Users 2 Posts
    room : G438
    my car : Subaru 2000 STI
    my car speed rating : 1612
    opponent Car : Mustang GT
    opponent user name : IMABOSS2
    opponent ET : 10.239 secs
    Date/Time : 8/29 9:30 pm
    my username : KNEUM25
  • Johnatan AndabloJohnatan Andablo Registered Users 4 Posts
    ok I don't know if this was a glitch or something I was on a viper gts with 897torque my car rating was 1666 the opponent was in a vipergts with only 672 torque so I decided to pinks him his game name was NEELY GT350 or something like that so I raced him I ran an 8.6 which was strange cuz I always ran 8.2 and he ran an 8.342 and that really made me brainfart I was shocked and then he said I told you you shouldn't have pinksed me I told you and then I clicked on his name again and it showed a different picture then what it was he went from level 23 to level 188 and his street credits went from 0 to 287,899 and I got so confused and when I went to check who I just raced it showed two people with the same name I clicked on the one I supposedly ran against and it showed the stats it had at first and then I clicked on the other name and it's stats were the second ones that I said and I wanna know if I can get my car back or something or if not can you guys atleast ban that guy or idk but it looks like I wont have a viper for the superchargers only event and I also don't want this to happen to some one else so please fix this or something im pretty bumbed out but yet again its just a game and I done want to pay 3378 gems to get a stock viper back so r.i.p viper atleast it helped me win 5 cars
  • Johnatan AndabloJohnatan Andablo Registered Users 4 Posts
    ok there is guy named NASEER GT350 he has two accounts with the same name I don't understand how that happened well he had a viper that I wanted it had around 600 to 700tq and mine had 892 so obviously we already know who was going win so I told him lets pinks and he said no so after a while he challenged me I accepted and challenged him for pinks he also accepted so we raced my phone started lagging bad but I was winning by a long shot but right when I was crossing the finish line it looked like he teleported in front of me and it said I lost his slightly modified viper beat my viper and my viper was nearly maxed my car rating was 1666 and his was I don't know but I had nearly nearly 300tq more then him I ran an 8.6 which was strange cause I always ran 8.0 8.2 well you get the point his car ran an 8.345 I was shocked I thought I had it in the bag because he didn't have any street credits he only had 6 cars well after the race I clicked on his name and everything in his stats changed his street credits went from 0 to 284,758 and had now apparently 71 or so maybe less cars but I wanted to know if I could get my car back or something cause if you ask me that is pure bull crap and then I checked my recently raced and two names appeared but I only raced one of them I raced the one who wasn't on a team but the one with the turf team was the one that the game apparently said I raced and I don't want to pay 3578 gems to get a stock one back so if I cant get the car back can you at least ban reset or make sure he doesn't do that to other people thanks in advance and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask
  • red07zzr600red07zzr600 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Gabytrone1 dnf hack
  • ZLegendZLegend Registered Users 5 Posts
    room : ???
    my car : BMW Z4 GT3
    my car speed rating : 1672
    opponent Car : BMW Z4 GT3
    opponent user name : Perfect Shift 167 opponent ET : 7.506 secs
    Date/Time : 9/6 7:58 pm (Moscow)
    my username : ZLegend
    He have a stock car on his profile page, he order me pinksslips race. Attachment not found.Attachment not found.
  • JagerofWeakJagerofWeak Registered Users 1 Posts
    Room:???
    My Car: Ford GT-R
    My Car Speed Rating: ???
    opponet Car: 2002 NSX
    Opponent Username:RCO4BAKA
    Date/Time: 9/6/2014 time Around 2-4 pm Pacific
    My usenamer Jagerofweak
    i was racing him and i was about to win and then my phone gave me a unable to complete action and then when i signed back on my gt-r was in his hands
  • mumujamumuja Registered Users 104 Posts
    Are guy who join low rate rooms by win easy money and cars, Morally it can be done but not so ethical
  • kingarchie oh an dadkingarchie oh an dad Registered Users 213 Posts
    I just got hacked or glitched like 5 mins ago by a player called asassasas he was in a nsx I pinked him in my rx7 gt spec the time ran out and it came up error 148 fr and had to restart the game as a result I lost my car . He didnt even accept it he just let the time run out my car waz rated 1672 ttack waz f258 my user is kingarchie oh an dad
  • I MEANT TO LOSEI MEANT TO LOSE Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just now lost a maxed nsx to a 2004 Evo VIII. He called me out and i threw pinks then he let the time run all the way down and then the connection issue message popped up and when i rebooted my game it was gone. My WiFi connection is very stable. I would like to be compensated for my car. Thank you.Please get back to me

My car: 2002 Acura NSX
    My Speed Rating:1664
    Opponents car:2004 Evo 8
    Opponents Username:ALPRINVLCE87
    My Email: jxgomez916@gmail.com
    My username: I MEANT TO LOSE Attachment not found.
  • Alaa KojakAlaa Kojak Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hello,
    For the second time i have been hacked and lost my ford gt-r maxed out against mazda rx-7 spec .. That's totally your mistake guys if they keep taking our cars by a silly trick !!
    I challenged him, he bet 500$ i raised to pinks!
    And when time finished a message poped up saying restart game to find i lost my maxed car !
    Race time: between 15:49 and 15:52 GMT !! 11/11/2014
    My IGN: Alaa Kojak
    Hacker IGN: Super Blur 2817
    I want that car back !
    I May quit the game after losing maxed rwb and maxed ford gt-r .. with that silly glitch !

http://s27.postimg.org/azfnvvvib/image.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/b8d8lt8ar/image.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/f9yx57pz7/image.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/ylba4boeb/image.png
    http://s27.postimg.org/ay5q2gtoj/image.png
  • 2usa 1bet me2usa 1bet me Registered Users 3 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n83790]In the spirit of trying to get to these hackers or issues you have if you could please follow the format below it will help us get to them that much faster.

room : A123
    my car : ABC
    my car speed rating : 1640
    opponent Car : XYZ
    opponent user name : SeeyaSucker
    opponent ET : 5.99secs
    Date/Time : xx:xx:xx
    my username : CheckMyName[/QUOTE]
    how dose a ford gtr with 411 torque take my ford gtr with 850 torque in a pinks race i ran7.4 he ran 7.1 with 411 torque and when he took it i did not have the chance to by it back with jems his name was elunstopable
  • 2usa 1bet me2usa 1bet me Registered Users 3 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n83790]In the spirit of trying to get to these hackers or issues you have if you could please follow the format below it will help us get to them that much faster.

room : A123
    my car : ABC
    my car speed rating : 1640
    opponent Car : XYZ
    opponent user name : SeeyaSucker
    opponent ET : 5.99secs
    Date/Time : xx:xx:xx
    my username : 2usa 1bet me[/QUOTE]
    how dose a ford gtr with 411 torque take my ford gtr with 850 torque in a pinks race i ran7.4 he ran 7.1 with 411 torque and when he took it i did not have the chance to by it back with jems his name was elunstopable
  • nycbronxricannycbronxrican Registered Users 12 Posts
    Well my RR name is nycbronxrican on the game as well on the forum. My problem is that I was hacked last night, woke up this morning and quite a numerous cars were missing from my garage. I lost my only turf car a bmw Gt3 1st place vinyl, lost a nissmo, regular GTR, Z28, create cars one of my concept cars not the onyx but the other one. Lost my create F1, they also took 800000 RR money. Can someone please help me out with this matter, I invested a lot of money in this game, and hope I'm a good customer that this situation would be look at buy customer service.
  • Duck TurboDuck Turbo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I had lost my bmw m5 today.. I pinks with a huy name maton and he used acura.. while on race, I received dnf and lost my bmw.. and its nt even on my garage now to be redeemed back with gems.. whats going on??? Im really frustrated!
  • turboz31turboz31 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey found a exploit don't want to put it here so idiots don't copy I lost a fpv no big deal but dude showed me how admin pm please
  • miguel1212miguel1212 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Make one for scammers
  • thurlowweedthurlowweed Registered Users 18 Posts
    My account was hacked, $200 was spent out of my bank, and now my account it gone! What can I do to get my cars back? I'm going to file theft charges for my card so I can get my money back, but I also want my account that I've worked on for almost a year, and have spent thousands of dollars to build up.
  • thurlowweedthurlowweed Registered Users 18 Posts
    My account was hacked, $200 was spent out of my bank, and now my account it gone! What can I do to get my cars back? I'm going to file theft charges for my card so I can get my money back, but I also want my account that I've worked on for almost a year, and have spent thousands of dollars to build up.
  • slpkntfrk84slpkntfrk84 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Attachment not found.

I was trying to turf and this guy Mister soft33 comes in and challenges me. Right of the the bat i try reving up but it instently goes in the red, we launch and i spin out and after that every shift was off like perfect was early. I didnt lose anything other than a little pride.. haha but i figured it would be best to report this hack or glitch asap. Pls fix this. Thx. Btw the pic i am attaching should have the info u need. As for time im not sur but if i had to guess it would of been around 4:30 central time 1645 , mustang gt, mister soft33, civic, my ign is the same as this
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    This doesn't sound like any type of known hack or glitch. So...rest assured. Try working on your launching in that specific car. That could help cut back on the ...erm.. hacking.
  • Turbo Bullitt 14Turbo Bullitt 14 Registered Users 23 Posts
    room : ?
    my car : Mazda RX7 GT Spec
    my car speed rating : 1679
    opponent Car : Mazda RX7 GT Spec
    opponent user name : BH DHL BH
    opponent ET : 7.100 secs
    Date/Time : 2015-04-23 09:39:07 (EST)
    my username : Turbo Bullitt 14
    Race for pinks. I had him crushed to where it looked like he had spun his wheels. Player wasn't even on the screen during most of the race. Then it said I lost.
    You can contact support about your car and that issue by pressing the "?" in game.
    I'm not sure why we would ever tell you to specifically come and ask questions in the forums, which we NEVER do for gaming issues. What is the email that you used to submit the ticket? I can check the status and give you an update on the issue.
  • Z0SICKKZ0SICKK Registered Users 142 Posts
    I need some kind of help guys . I got hacked on my main accnt Monday I don't know how many turf cars they took but probably at least 20 its hard to remember everything in a accnt with 450 cars . after 2 days I found the car on one of the fb pages for sale I could prove it was mine but the guy said he bought it from someone . I had to pay for it to get it back because I was tun ing the car for a friend of mine and I felt bad . Then wed as I was moving cars from that accnt I noticed one of my storage accnts log on when I joined it I saw cars being passed to another accnt but I was not able to follow as list was full . I logged off my main accnt and went to my storge accnt after a few tries I was able to get on I called a friend to get on so I could move cars and auto bann it it took 37 cars before it locked and who knows how many hacker took .I msg my turf accnt from my storage and during conv hacker changed my ign and asked for 100m . I am not happy at all I have spent a lot of money in this game and helping ppl and have not done anyone wrong . I have a lot of ss of the convo and the hackers ign some cars went to . after I locked my storage accnt I went back to my turf but it took 54 cars to lock it . my friend had to bring another accnt because his locked at 41 . please msg me you guys need to do something about this .