Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Unwrapped Dodge GT2 - Trading for maxed D cars or.....

SOLD - THANK YOU

Comments

• AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    Vouches on first page! of legit buyer/seller sticky post. I will give car once full trade, cash, or itunes US code has been transferred. IGN is Allayna's Ma - on now and most of the day!
    Also please PM me here for offers. or send me a PM msg in game letting me know you've sent me a msg up on the forums. Though I will check often.

I crash like a mofo when chatting in game. Need to chat up here on forums through PM or I'll be crashing every few mins.
  • Martin295Martin295 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Legit person and awesome dude
  • DJTUTMDJTUTM Registered Users 1,508 Posts
    Pm ig sent... ign the same
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    pms not working here i am trying to send you details
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    ok just got it to work. PM sent
    Thanks for the vouch Martin! And still taking offers... Or straight up rr cash 1mil or $12 iTunes I'll consider the most recent offers...
    Bump bump..

Thanks for the offers so far...
    Just an update on what I'm valuing D and C cars at.. as some folks are putting 200k+ on their D cars... not in today's market.

This is what I'm valuing cars at.... D cars 100k, so 10 maxed D cars = 1mil for the GT2. C cars I'm valuing at 200k... so 5 would be 1mil.. or combination of both.

Also remind you.. I'm valuing/selling my GT2 at 1 mil. There are posts up now for people selling it for 1.5 and 1.7...

Also the more maxed darts and SI's you have the better.. I like pinking them ;)

or iTUNES $12 ! priced to move!
    Kalang, I'm down with that! Will be back in game in a few..
  • EvolagggEvolaggg Registered Users 547 Posts
    10 crx max titanium for it
    I'll do the CRX's... hit me up in game!
    Haven't heard back / seen folks online.... Still have the GT2 ! 1mil... $12 iTunes, or see above for maxed d and c cars I'm looking for!
  • Karl 75Karl 75 Registered Users 272 Posts
    maxed Civic Type R?
    Oops, sorry, just read the rest of your post, about bunch of maxed D cars
  • falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    I got a 15$ itunes card can add someting to make up the 3$?
  • BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Is the GT2 stock. ?
    2 maxed Civic Type R + 1 stock R33 + 250 RRC
    Damn forums are just as bad as the game with all the bugs... Can't get into my PM's at the moment. It is stock...
  • Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    Would u take four d classes: maxed tc x2, maxed dart, maxed jetta; one maxed c class charger rt, and 500k for it? Thats 1.1 mil total in ur terms. Let me know plz :) ign: ajkix. Im on now :)
  • VICG7VICG7 Registered Users 168 Posts
    Would u Take a Maxed Rx8 Maxed Charger Maxed Evo8 and a stock ford gt-r? xD or only D and C classes?
    Thanks for the offers.... still available.
  • Rep0Rep0 Registered Users 306 Posts
    max civic si,
    max civic type r,
    max bmw i28,
    max sub imprezza,
    max ford focus titanium,
    max volkwagon jetta,
    1635 charger,

ign: Sickinyomouth
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Look through my garage and tell me what you want. My ign is dc adidas
  • TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    2 maxed subie c class 2 maxed 300zx 2 maxed civic si and a maxed r33 (no nos) ?
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Bump for my homie.. I Also have an unwrapped challenger gt for sale iTunes ONLY. I can't make a new thread so I'm using his with his permission. If you want to buy mine for iTunes, leave a comment to this post. If you want to trade or buy with RRC, then forget this post and continue on with my buddy. Thanks!
    BTW, iTunes must be USA.
  • slimreaper87slimreaper87 Registered Users 33 Posts
    i added u in game.. my ign is same as here... i have the 1 million rrc.. just waiting for u to come online... u can find me on page 25 of the legit buyer/seller list.. ill be in game if youre looking for me
  • falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts
    I can do the trade for itunes 15$... for gt2 n 100k.... im at work tho wen i see u in game ill msg u...we tried the deal but the game wasnt working.. but im still interested..hmu
  • Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    I have 4 - S2000 -- Fully Modded & Kitted && 1- Nissan 300ZX -- 1650 I will trade for it.