Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Continuous Error

RACERRECARRACERRECAR Registered Users 5 Posts
After completing the first Class Championships you are asked to claim a car for next Class campaign missions which uon winning the last racer for first class you get a $6,000 prize plus the option to pick between three cars, a Scion, Mazda or Dodge. When I picked the Mazda RX-8 ittook me back to the Garage screen and when I switched back to my precious car to upgrade it a bit more it glitches when I bought a new upgrade, it says an error has occurred and then takes me back to the Garage screen again replacing my RX-8 with the Scion FR-S instead and taking roughly 5.7k in cash! This is also the second time this has occurred. Please address this issue!

Comments

• Options
    enzorex44enzorex44 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Yeah I have some errors like yours and it's getting really annoying... Maybe the devs only care about those people that spend hundreds of dollars in in-game currency and they don't bother fixing things for us legit people... In-game name: enzorex44
  • Options
    RACERRECARRACERRECAR Registered Users 5 Posts
    Seems that way!
  • Options
    sawkillasawkilla Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have lost at least 20 grand. Playing the game for the first day, I put in about 3 hours. After a while I noticed my prize money wasnt going it to my account. I have an LG G2, not a samsung. I seem to never get my prize money anymore. Says its there, then tells me to restart to update and when I restart my money is always gone!!!!

Please fix...