Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Restart

NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
Wth ive gotten 5 account restarts in a row? Wth i cant wven get a track

Comments

• NUGGET05NUGGET05 Registered Users 125 Posts
    Im just stuck in garage constantly getting account updates.
  • HotSodma1000HotSodma1000 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Rr you screwes me over three times first lost my account then lost my second account with 30 r class cars and all my hard earned money third is how I jad to keep restarting and my gems I purchased went to a shit new account so thanks rr for screwing me when I support you everyday!!!
  • VenonNSTVenonNST Registered Users 4 Posts
    These patches and updates are not solving the problems. The game play has gotten worse and worse. The glitches, freezes, and crashes are beginning to become annoying. I still love the game, though. I am unable to quit due to the automotive addiction and too much money invested.
  • Jack A'lopeJack A'lope Registered Users 6 Posts
    I had no problems until I won the class r and then it timed out about 5 times and restarted with leaving me the dodge fart. Have everything else still there but my cars. Want my ZR1 back with all my tunes. Have too much money into this game to just say...no big deal, I'll just start over. Call that low ass robbery on their part! I won't put another dollar up until I get a answer on reimbursement or give my cars back.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    For anything specific about your account you will need to send a ticket.

The best thing to do is provide as much information as possible like the following:

Device:
    Game Center Nickname:
    Google Play:
    Facebook Link:
    Racer name:
    What Happened:
    When did this happen:
    Who did you race:
    What car did you use:
    Did you receive any error message? If so, what?

Also I can't stress this enough... when you list your car(s). Be specific. For example saying something like "I lost my GT-R" really doesn't help us, but saying I lost my 2002 Skyline GT-R is helpful.

Also, please be patient, there are only a few of them and they are working to get through all the tickets/emails as fast as possible, but they are behind.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    are you still getting this issue?