Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Going to keep making posts.

Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
I am really started to feel like cie doesn't car about the falcon turf car. I did not get it either did 4 other team mates. I have sent in ticket to the support and guess what NO ANSWER. I must have made over 10 topics about this problem and it hasn't be fixed yet . my team was rank 21 and I did not get my turf car. This is the 3rd day. Idc if I'm annoying with making posts. You people are annoying me. I should have gotten it already. But nope. FIX THIS IS ALREADY. don't say you will get it soon.. All top member got it tho right? Favorites that all it is here. I want my car.

Comments

• CHRIS LITCHRIS LIT Registered Users 18 Posts
    Cie is really busy with the android launch and all. Yeah, launch a game on android when it was getting more and more bugs by the day on iOS alone. Now they are overloaded with ppl, problems,bugs and hackers with apparently not enough staff to handle the matters. This has went from one of the best ideas and games to a freaking* joke that I've spent a lot of money and time on. I feel you're pain man. Good luck!!!
  • Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
    there to busy for us.. All they care about it's the money that all it is
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Admin lutz made a post that you can post under to get ur car. It's under the help section
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    hes gotten his car. thanks for the 19 topics about the same thing. Sorry that didnt make us go any faster